• Reward points : 44065
First Forza 2 screen? - Sep 02, 2006 10:13

Could it be real?

< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 2 Sep 06 2:17:44 >

UnluckyOne
  • Total Posts : 995
  • Reward points : 0
RE: First Forza 2 screen? - Sep 02, 2006 11:01
Isn' t the latest Forza vid on Kikizo pretty much what it' s going to look like? Or was it another CGI type vid?

Even so, ever since PGR3, other racing games have been a big " meh" factor for me (graphically).

]GaNgStA[
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: First Forza 2 screen? - Sep 02, 2006 16:17
it could be real - Forza 1 also wasn' t a visual shocker.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: First Forza 2 screen? - Sep 02, 2006 21:59
It appears the image was removed from Xboxyde as Turn10 have said they will be releasing official screenshots on Tuesday.

Turn10 staff members of the official websites forum didn' t deny that the screen from yesterday was real and it' s spectlated it was from an early build of the game and missing the environment shaders, HDR and 4x AA that they claim to have running now.

Luckily i still have the image anyway and for those that missed it...

...^^^ that' s what we' re discussing.

Isn' t the latest Forza vid on Kikizo pretty much what it' s going to look like? Or was it another CGI type vid?

CGI, intended to show the damage system.

Even so, ever since PGR3, other racing games have been a big " meh" factor for me (graphically).

I know. Test Drive is gorgeous but nothing has managed to outdo PGR3 yet. The only issue i have with Project Gotham is the aliasing. It' s only minimal but it' s annoying at times.

it could be real - Forza 1 also wasn' t a visual shocker.

It was hardly ugly but it certainly wasn' t anything special.

This, if genuine isn' t alctually that bad. I' ll want to see it in motion before i label it sub-par. What' s bothering me is the environment blur. It looks very silimar to the blur in PGR3 but in Project Gotham it felt cool as you race though cities and slide round corners. I' m not sure it should be used to such and extent in a game that' s supposed to be a driving simulator.

Abasoufiane
  • Total Posts : 2127
RE: First Forza 2 screen? - Sep 02, 2006 22:08
this is ugly people , ugly