Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 wat system do u have?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
sweetboy2k

• Total Posts : 44
RE: wat system do u have? - Sep 05, 2006 06:36
nice....
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: wat system do u have? - Sep 05, 2006 06:53

Its a question will there ever be redesign of a PSP because Sony confirmed that they are not planning about creating new PSP and they call that a RUMOUR!
There was also this rumour that there were going to be 2 different PS3' s as well! and a rumour that the PS3 would retail at around 550 bucks! and there was another rumour that said that the reason Sony doesn' t have rumble in their controller is because they stole the idea. And a rumour that the PS3 wouldn' t have 2 HDMI ports as originally advertised.
Good thing Sony debunked those rumours for us.

You can' t trust anything that comes from Sony execs. Everything they say causes Sony to take Massive Damage.

The white PSP has hit stores in Japan and Europe. I don' t know about the U.S.
Nah, we' re still stuck with black I think. You shouldn' t be looking forward to the White PSP. The pink model is where it' s at! Just ask Majik.

We all know your not with it Joe, so dont try
It' s not his fault he can' t keep up with our swanky new-age slang terms.

evil man they have released white ds..there in canada at this very moment...lol
I' m playing new super mario bro' s on one, at this very moment.

Yeah, we got the White one first, if you' re talking about Lite that is.
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
RE: wat system do u have? - Sep 05, 2006 07:15
I used to love playstation, and greatly cared for my ps2; but recently all the bullshit leading up to the PS3 launch have caused me to become disenchanted with Sony. I had been saving up money to buy a PS3 for months, but got so tired of the lies (and the waiting, a little bit) that I just put down 400 for a 360 without a moment' s hesitation. I' ve been happier for it ever since.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: wat system do u have? - Sep 11, 2006 10:22

omg sweetpea2k u r teh funny lol omg wtf! i luv ur threadz dey r teh best omg lol! lol omg i hav lotz of systms and they iz gud lol! omg like i hav a gmcube n it rokz! lololol! wtf! i hav other sysms as well like nes, genesis, sega master system, turbografx-16cd-rom, snes, saturn, playstation, n64, sega cd, 32x, neo geo, xbox, xbox360, ps2 and dreamcast lol omg!

omg lol wtf! sweetboy2k lets mak luv. i want 2 tuch u bcuz u r so smart lol! we cn cmpare r awsum literary skillz lolololololol!

Joe, you tickle me, you tickle me in a way if loretta tickled me in that way, id say, mmmmm yeah thats nice, thats the spot.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message