Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Take out Halo and --
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 71 of 71
ExtremeDream

• Total Posts : 26
RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 09, 2004 23:08
fathoms,
Was that post supposed to be a reply to my post that clearly showed your hypocrisy? I don' t get it. I am dumbfounded by your idiotic and repetitious view on how things work.

Whatever...anyways, keep on keepin' on I suppose. You seem to have great confidence in your ignorance.
PresAgent

• Total Posts : 50
RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 09, 2004 23:27

I don' t " assume" anything when reading words. I can' t assume it' s an opinion because there are parts of games that are not subjective. Otherwise, it would be an automatic assumption.

I said " IMO" with the triggers. I also said that if you' re going to use objective terminology to describe something specific, you' re going to need that " IMO" in there.

That is the worst excuse I' ve ever heard. Why should someone bother typing IMO in a thread that is entirely made up of OPINIONS and based only on OPINIONS? It should already be assumed, or are you the only one dumb enough to think everybody is saying facts? When talking about what one thinks of a game and their opinion of it, everything is subjective, because it' s their OPINION on a game. You should be smart enough to know that already, since you are the king of the english language.

There is, after many more posts, still no evidence of my supposed fanboyism. You' re all getting owned so hardcore, it' s not even funny. Any takers? Come on, you all look so BAD right now! Do something besides regurgitate the same crap I' ve already taken care of eons ago. LOL

I' ve been browsing these forums for quite some time, and also browsed GW for quite a while before finally registering. I have never seen anybody stick up for the ps2 over other consoles more than you, not to mention anybody ever think their words are fact like you do. But then again, since you' ve also failed to provide proof or evidence of other questions I' ve posed in my time at this forum, why should I provide proof either? It' s a waste of time for me to prove what everybody already knows.
< Message edited by PresAgent -- 6/9/2004 11:28:22 PM >
panzer_baiken

• Total Posts : 83
RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 09, 2004 23:34
this thread should be called " the endless argument about grammar and sentance structure"
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 10, 2004 00:29
You mean " sentence" ? :)
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 10, 2004 02:02
Post some links, PresAgent. At this point, I defend whatever' s good. Which, of course, leads certain narrow-minded people like yourself to label. Hell, at GS, I' m on the verge of being labeled an Xbox fanboy because of how often I' ve been praising the great games of this year (Ninja Gaiden, SC: PT, and CoR). But if you need to believe something else, by my guest.

You' re all not bright enough to grasp something as simple as subjectivity. That' s too bad. But then again, I shouldn' t expect much from those who serve no purpose in these forums but to flame. Congrats on providing no real game talk in our forums, and showing up for only one purpose. It' s done wonders for the community.
PresAgent

• Total Posts : 50
RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 10, 2004 03:04
Jesus Christ, you really are a f***ing moron fanthoms. I knew people could be so deep in denial they can' t even admit a damn thing, but you' re just far more pathetic and worse than that. How truly sad.

P.S. Before you even start complaining about me not answering the question, just shut up now. You have NO room to talk. You have ignored more questions/challenges in this thread than I could even want to count. Doing so would just prove you to be the hypocrite you are. Go ahead and regurgitate your " if you say it one more time, it might come true" statement, we all know you are. Just get over yourself and get out of the denial you have buried yourself in.
ExtremeDream

RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 10, 2004 03:48

You' re all not bright enough to grasp something as simple as subjectivity. That' s too bad. But then again, I shouldn' t expect much from those who serve no purpose in these forums but to flame. Congrats on providing no real game talk in our forums, and showing up for only one purpose. It' s done wonders for the community.

You' re the one who listed off games and pointed your " fanboy finger" at people way back on page one. You can' t say that anyone at all here serves no purpose but to flame when you do your fair share of it and set more flame bait than anyone else posting. I am beginning to think you enjoy it, actually...you revel in it and grasp onto each chance to try and insult someone else' s intelligence with your vastly under appreciated superiority complex and lack of social skills.

I' ve said what I had to say on this issue, proved you to be a hypocrite, and all you' ve said is " nuh uh, i' m rite yur wrong and yur not rite just cuz u say u are." Good job, fathoms, you are truly a wonderful " debater" and a great addition to the bottom rung of society.
fathoms

RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 10, 2004 14:59
PresAgent: Not the sharpest cutlass on the rack, are you? Heh...I would suggest you leave. Nobody has any interest in your ignorance; you don' t contribute productively anywhere.

Extreme: Good. Find me one topic of mine that is " flamebait." At least I make decent topics. At least I reply in other threads with something besides childish hostility. Seeing as how neither of you are capable of doing that, you can both complain to each other about me; just go elsewhere to do it. You' re both useless here, and certainly not beneficial in the least.

Great job in proving nothing, reading nothing, and understanding nothing, btw. What a couple of dolts. LOL
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 10, 2004 15:44
Can we quit arguing over sentence structure and meanings of words. If you want to back up all of these great claims you make, Fathoms, give us a link to these supposed " posts" at GameSpot. If you want to prove that your not a PS2 fanboy, admit that Halo is the best console FPS. (NOTE: I did not say " most innovative, because that would be the original Goldeneye on N64) If you want to prove that it is only people in this forum that hate you, get your " friends" from TGIF and other forums to come to Kikizo and help you. Now just shut up, I' m tired of seeing " 4 pages of Fathoms being owned" every other week.
fathoms

RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 10, 2004 21:07
I already said that it was. Twice. I' m just not allowed to say that any other FPS' s are great. Bottom line.

Oh, and here-

Link to my collection:

http://www.gamespot.com/user/collection.aspx?user=fathoms_basic

Link to my profile:

http://www.gamespot.com/user/profile.aspx

And scroll on down to where it shows the most recent topics I' ve posted in. Feel free to peruse them; they' re pretty typical of what kind of subjects get discussed in the forum. It' s affectionately called " System Wars II," because it was a forum created by people who hated the idea of a " System Wars" in the first place, and SW II is essentially the exact opposite. The whole " Friends" thing is something new that got under way with the new forum setup. I' m starting to populate that list now. I guess it' s not 10,000 posts for me just yet, it looks more like 9,400.

Believe what you want. I deal with real gamers, and intelligent people. I can' t help it if they' re not in here.
ExtremeDream

RE: Take out Halo and -- - Jun 10, 2004 23:13

Believe what you want. I deal with real gamers, and intelligent people. I can' t help it if they' re not in here.

God save the fake gamers and their stupidity, they aren' t playing real games.
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 71 of 71

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message