Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 If you dont like TDU you can always give Just Cause a try
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: If you dont like TDU you can always give Just Cause a try - Aug 25, 2006 16:57
No pop-up at all from me,and no messy graphic.
Perhaps your TFT fucked it up?
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: If you dont like TDU you can always give Just Cause a try - Aug 25, 2006 19:20
you bought a nice HD TV for your 360 that wasn' t compatible with it' s connections, you want a higher score for N3 (even though you haven' t finished it) and now you' re saying you did not see any pop-up and I saw 3 gameplay movies in 720p - all of them had pop-up.

1.You aren' t too bright for your age
2.Your eyes need checking
3.I will forever remember you for saying that Ken Kutaragi stopped Konami from releasing their game cause he didn' t like it.

or

Your 360 is actually the future version called x720 packed into 360 shell by mistake , therefore games like N3 and others are much better on your system (because one of the main features of X720 is making gameplay fun in all games)

:)

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: If you dont like TDU you can always give Just Cause a try - Aug 25, 2006 23:54
My TFT?!

Not likely. I' ve even checked it on my CRT and on an SDTV and i can still see pop up. The game sucks and it looks terrible. I did have high hopes for it but they' ve been completely killed of and i' m going to be avoiding it like the plague now.

Roll on Mercenaries 2!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread