Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The F.E.A.R. demo is trash/horrid/sh*t/ahg just read on...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: The F.E.A.R. demo is trash/horrid/sh*t/ahg just read on... - Aug 23, 2006 05:39

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

..although there can be exceptions of course (GRAW).....

Wasn' t GRAW made by different studios? I thought the 360 version wasn' t made by the same team as the PC version...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: The F.E.A.R. demo is trash/horrid/sh*t/ahg just read on... - Aug 23, 2006 05:41
Whatever the pc version is trash.
It' s horrible :S
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: The F.E.A.R. demo is trash/horrid/sh*t/ahg just read on... - Aug 23, 2006 06:28

...ok own up.. ...which dumb f*cks were saying the AI was better than Halo' s?...

...you deserve a beating for such blasphemy... ...

Well that' s what you' ll hear when you mention FEAR to anyone who' s played it before.I intend to check for that reason alone.

GRAW can still be Terrible/Bad/Mediocre/Good/Great - Game Quality: UNKNOWN
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: The F.E.A.R. demo is trash/horrid/sh*t/ahg just read on... - Aug 23, 2006 06:37

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

..although there can be exceptions of course (GRAW).....

Wasn' t GRAW made by different studios? I thought the 360 version wasn' t made by the same team as the PC version...

..yeah my bad.. ...it was released first for 360 and thus was probably specifically developed of it...

...now i know why it' s so good....

edit

GRAW can still be Terrible/Bad/Mediocre/Good/Great - Game Quality: UNKNOWN

...nah, i' m pretty sold on it.. ...from what alot of people here have been saying about it, i' m pretty sure it' s a dam fine game... ...i want it..
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 22 Aug 06 22:40:37 >
]GaNgStA[

RE: The F.E.A.R. demo is trash/horrid/sh*t/ahg just read on... - Aug 23, 2006 06:47
I know , but the truth is - it can be less than great in the end - I' ve learned not to give into MS hype machine.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: The F.E.A.R. demo is trash/horrid/sh*t/ahg just read on... - Aug 23, 2006 20:33
IGN have put up an extended hand-on with the 360 version that details 360 exclusive content and modes, and they seem very impressed by it, claiming that the AI is just as good as it' s PC bother.

F.E.A.R. Extended Hands-On
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: The F.E.A.R. demo is trash/horrid/sh*t/ahg just read on... - Aug 23, 2006 20:46
maybe the demo is just bad software!
]GaNgStA[

RE: The F.E.A.R. demo is trash/horrid/sh*t/ahg just read on... - Aug 24, 2006 05:42
Fuck all those demos - I remember Jade Empire Demo it was so fuckin bad that when I saw the retail version I was shocked.Same goes for Black - I never bought it cause I played the demo.Lately I decided to check the full version and it was a lot of fun.I' ve finished it.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message