I' m pissed off!! N3 need better score!

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 43 of 43
Agent Ghost
  • Total Posts : 5486
  • Reward points : 12425
RE: I' m pissed off!! N3 need better score! - Aug 23, 2006 17:05
I thought the game is OK if you like Hack and Slashes. Much better then DW5 on 360. You really shouldn' t care about reviews, they don' t grade a game the same way we would grade games. Proffessionals have to grade it on quality more then sentimental value or what individual preferences. I always liked DW games more then the reviewers. i understand the quality is subpar but I still have fun with building Lu Bu to be a killing machine and use him on the hardest setting, its just fun. I can look past the shitty dialogue and piss poor graphics bacause I' m addicted to the series. I firmly believe DW 6 is going to kick ass, I always told myself that next gen DW would be awsome.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 23 Aug 06 9:10:06 >

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: I' m pissed off!! N3 need better score! - Aug 23, 2006 18:52
THATS IT,I JUST CHECKED JEFF GURSTMANS GAMERTAG.

HE CAME HALF WAY IN n3 BEFORE HE QUITTED.

ANOTHER OF THESE REVIEWERS WHO DOENST FINISH THEIR GAMES.

HE ALSO SAYS ITS JUST PRESSING X ,NO YOU CANT FINISH THE LATER STAGES OR SPECILA MISSIONS WITH X MASHING.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 23 Aug 06 10:53:14 >
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

UnluckyOne
  • Total Posts : 995
  • Reward points : 0
RE: I' m pissed off!! N3 need better score! - Aug 23, 2006 19:57
Quez, just let it go. If you like the game then what' s the problem? Who cares what some crappy reviewer did? It won' t change the fact that you enjoyed the game. It' s not worth trying to convince the world that the game is great and everyone else is wrong. Just take comfort in the fact that you' re having more fun then they are.

Personally, I didn' t like it, but that' s because I don' t like that genre of game. A little too repetitive for my liking.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 43 of 43