Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 62 of 62
Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 26, 2006 15:22
The screenshots seems pretty good showing the destruction...but then again so did The Outfit. I do notice tho that know debris is on the ground after the blast tho peices to fly all over.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 27, 2006 01:35

ORIGINAL: Mass X

The screenshots seems pretty good showing the destruction...but then again so did The Outfit. I do notice tho that know debris is on the ground after the blast tho peices to fly all over.

The Outfit never looked good... ever.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 27, 2006 07:46
Yeah I know but I was hoping for a better degree of destruction and some of the shots showed it. Then I saw video and decided they can go F--K themselves for giving me hopes of playing a truly destructible game for once. Help me stranglehold you' re my only!

Evil Man
  • Total Posts : 1441
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 27, 2006 08:58
FPS are all the same.

You run around and shoot stuff, in deathmatch you run around and shoot people.

RPGs are much more different and diverse, example:

When I play Doom 3, Quake 3, or FEAR I feel like Im playing the same shit.

However, Oblivions is NOTHING like Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts is NOTHING like Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X is NOTHING like World Of Warcraft, World of Warcraft is NOTHING like Knights Of The Old Republic, Knights of the old republic is NOTHING like Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics is NOTHING like Neverwinter Nights, and so on.

You see, RPGs aren' t all the same shit. FPS are.

< Message edited by Evil Man -- 27 Aug 06 1:01:10 >

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 27, 2006 08:59
But Tales of serie is basically the same...
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Evil Man
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 27, 2006 08:59
Stfu quez.

QuezcatoL
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 27, 2006 09:00
Yeah,tell the N3 king to stfu,very mature of you.
And how many goblins have you killed at once you fucking noob.

Evil Man
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 27, 2006 09:01
Like 2,000

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 27, 2006 17:32
Evil Man, most good PC games (like, 90%) are FPS games and the 360 is getting lots of FPS as well as ports of PC FPS. What' s your view on that?

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 27, 2006 23:00
I have to agree with evilman, in the end of the fps are all the same, shooting guns at nazi' s, while the other genres have alot of room to be different.
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 28, 2006 00:01
That' s an ignorant statement. Every genre has it trends and get stuck into them.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 28, 2006 02:34
It seems Evil Man expects FPS games to have something else than First person view and shooting but... that' s what makes it an FPS. I' m no fan of FPS games but I sure as hell can see and feel the differences between them.
It' s like saying that all fighting games are the same because all you do is... fighting. Well yeah, of course you fight that' s the whole idea but that doesn' t mean Street Fighter gives the same experience as Soul Calibur.
This goes for all genres, the core is always the same but there are lots of variations of the content that in the end gives the player a unique experience in each game. At least if you play the good ones.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 27 Aug 06 18:35:50 >

]GaNgStA[
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 28, 2006 04:50
If you don' t enjoy something it' s always like that - you don' t like hip-hop , you' ll say " it' s all the same , bitch this ,bitch that" or it' s all about " some fancy ass-bitches dancing and some guy with gold"

Rock and roll sound the same to someone who doesn' t enjoy it and so on.

Like Nintendo said - you have to play to now if game is good - trailers or seeing other people playing , just won' t do.

Gameplay is the biggest difference and you don' t see it - if you could see it , you could prove your grandpa that games are cool.

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 30, 2006 01:23

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

If you don' t enjoy something it' s always like that - you don' t like hip-hop , you' ll say " it' s all the same , bitch this ,bitch that" or it' s all about " some fancy ass-bitches dancing and some guy with gold"

Rock and roll sound the same to someone who doesn' t enjoy it and so on.

Like Nintendo said - you have to play to now if game is good - trailers or seeing other people playing , just won' t do.

Gameplay is the biggest difference and you don' t see it - if you could see it , you could prove your grandpa that games are cool.

True. True.

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Damn japanese rpg,they all suck.
Except upcoming Lost odyssey,blue dragon and Enchanted arms which comes in a month or so.

Aren' t you a FFVII whore? WTF changed while I was away?!

]GaNgStA[
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 30, 2006 05:37

Aren' t you a FFVII whore? WTF changed while I was away?!

oh that' s easy - Quez is the ultimate and ignorant 360 fanboy now :)
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 29 Aug 06 21:38:01 >

QuezcatoL
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 30, 2006 06:56
Noooo!!!

I love my FF7 it' s the best game ever made if you ask me.

In fact Ps1 has many of my favorite games like Mgs1,FF9,chrono cross and Nhl 98.

However i gotta say,my 360 really delivered.
I' m having a blast with it,excuse me for having fun with a next-gen console

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 30, 2006 07:04
FF7 is overrated. A next gen version would fix that.
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

QuezcatoL
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 30, 2006 07:08
Yes,that' s how people always say about these kind of games that sells millions and get awesome scores.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 30, 2006 08:26

" it' s all the same , bitch this ,bitch that" or it' s all about " some fancy ass-bitches dancing and some guy with gold"

Yeah man, those fancy ass bitches love me and my gold!

]GaNgStA[
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 30, 2006 20:36
I know what you mean dawg...

FF7 is overrated. A next gen version would fix that.

FF7 is as awesome today as it was on it' s launch day.If you play it on A PS console (not on a PC) that is.I love this game.Ican' t believe it how long we' ve been waiting for something to top this masterpiece...DQ8 was briliant , but it' s a different kind of jRPG (less story driven).

Yes,that' s how people always say about these kind of games that sells millions and get awesome scores.

Yeah , but when they say that about Halo 2,Super Mario Sunchine,Final Fantasy X,Jade Empire, Fable and Forza - they' re damn right.

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 30, 2006 20:56
I just don' t get how someone can hate a " genre" . WTF is that all about? I mean, Prey has an AWESOME ending! When you get toward the end of the game the emotional impact of the story really ramps up! Just an awesome experience. I mean, I could understand if you couldn' t play FPSs because you get vertigo, or something, but... I just don' t get it. I' ll play any-damn-thing if it seems interesting enough, or if I get from a reliable source that it' s good.

Hell, I play Oblivion in first person mode because... well, the 3rd person SUCKS! Don' t get me wrong, I like 3rd person games too. Oddworld: Stranger' s Wrath and Tomb Raider Legend were a lot of fun. I don' t know... I feel 1st person is more engrossing I guess. In driving games too. 1st person, man!

]GaNgStA[
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 30, 2006 21:02
I' d rather be the 1st person than the 3rd !!!!

There something about FPP games - I don' t know if they still feel kind of fresh owr what?

Shooting in this perspective just feels so ...bloody good :)

I love great games so I don' t care where the camera is, but I love FPP games - they are highly immersive.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 62 of 62