Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER...

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 60 of 60
Gaiden BLACK
  • Total Posts : 675
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 04:09

ORIGINAL: Tiz

GOOD finally u get the message...........NOW GO and play some LIVE

Gotta love the air of a 5 year old in that post.

thats a good one
Rest in PEACE Cetra and GANGSTA you guys will be missed..........

uumai
  • Total Posts : 1363
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 04:59
Dude Kingdom Hearts 2 is old news now... the end was really cool when sora..... haha just kidding, would I ruin it, for you?!
NiGHTS into Dreamcast

Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 05:01

That' s why I don' t play japanese games if I know I' m going to get the english version.The whole package -STORY+VISUALS+AUDIO+GAMEPLAY are much stronger than some gameplay with bits of story :)

...totally true... ...you' re not doing much more than ruining a great game if you go buy a AAA title in a language you can' t understand.....

....i don' t understand why people do that... ..it' s like watching a movie with your eyes closed.... .....dumb...

man this game is sooooooooo gonna rock, my bet for " game of the year" anybody is up to the gamble?

....hard to call, cause i think FFXII is a really strong contender too.... ...actually, i think i' m gonna stick with it as my tip to be game of the year 2006... ...it' s gonna be close though....
Currently accepting Article & Review requests

Gaiden BLACK
  • Total Posts : 675
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 05:08

ORIGINAL: uumai

Dude Kingdom Hearts 2 is old news now... the end was really cool when sora..... haha just kidding, would I ruin it, for you?!

phew u had me scared there
Rest in PEACE Cetra and GANGSTA you guys will be missed..........

uumai
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 05:26

ORIGINAL: Gaiden BLACK

ORIGINAL: uumai

phew u had me scared there

NiGHTS into Dreamcast

]GaNgStA[
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 05:41
Kingdom Hearts 2 - I didn' t realy like it much - I' m fed up with oldschool solutions like walk into cutscene here , walk 3 min and walk into cutscene here.It' s starting to annoy me.

FFXII looks really fresh - I hope it is.

I think that for the GOTY2006 FFXII can' t compete with Oblivions and stuff , but Okami can cause it' s so different.

I could be wrong :) I hope this will be the best FFXII since FF7 and 8

uumai
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 06:08
From the demo i played i really disliked the new FFXII games, i may give it another try at some point, but otherwise i am holding out for FFXIII
NiGHTS into Dreamcast

]GaNgStA[
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 07:12
I hate this demo , but it' s just a demo and after seeing some gameplay vids from full version it seems to me like this game could be the best RPG ever (unless the Story is shit).

uumai
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 08:10
True it WAS just a demo, but in that demo I really didn' t like the combat, at all. Give me real time or turn based, not some crazy amalgamation(sp?) of the both. Maybe it has improved but for now, all i have to say is.... Bleh.

Hopefully i' ll like the finished product though.
NiGHTS into Dreamcast

fernandino
  • Total Posts : 661
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 14:41
well i have allready played FFXII (i didnt beat it though) and its a good game and all but its not the best game so far, its better than FFX and X-2 but thats it... i wonder, all of u think FF VII was the best FF ever??? i liked it but to me the best in the series is whitout a doubt Final Fantasy VI hoo well, nevermind

About Okami, well ill be damn if that game fails to be the game of the year, i just cant wait to play it, just ike God of War 2

Evil Man
  • Total Posts : 1441
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 16:10

What? No gay jokes? No anus references? for shame...

Well the dog does seem rather homosexual, and the graphics look like ass.

There.

Evil Man
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 16:11

ORIGINAL: fernandino

well i have allready played FFXII (i didnt beat it though) and its a good game and all but its not the best game so far, its better than FFX and X-2 but thats it... i wonder, all of u think FF VII was the best FF ever??? i liked it but to me the best in the series is whitout a doubt Final Fantasy VI

Do you think you' re unique in thinking this?

You' re fucking retard #18739327409837 that refuses to accept FF7 > FF6 because FF7 is too popular and you cant like anything thats too popular can you? You fucking goth. Kill yourself. You want to feel like your some kind of special renegade out-of-the-norm Mr. Bad Ass and say FF6 is better because it' s less popular. People like you make me sick.

< Message edited by Evil Man -- 20 Aug 06 8:15:41 >

uumai
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 16:56

i wonder, all of u think FF VII was the best FF ever??? i liked it but to me the best in the series is whitout a doubt Final Fantasy VI hoo well, nevermind

Well Yeah FFVII was very good, I really liked FFX though, and actually spent more time with it. I liked FFX battle system, with the changing of characters in battle so it felt your whole team was with you. But for story/music/characters i' ll go with FFVII.
NiGHTS into Dreamcast

Evil Man
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 20:06
Atleast this fucktard admits FF7 is superior, I cant fucking stand these fucking wannabe hardcore poseur pussy bitches that say ancient shit like ff6 is better.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 20 Aug 06 12:09:17 >

]GaNgStA[
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 20:07
yeah I heard that FF6 is much better for veteran FF gamers , but I played it after 7 and 8 , so it didn' t have that much of an impact on me.It was great though even with retro graphics.

So for me FF7 and 8 are the best - FFX is a complete crap imo.

I hate that new combat in FFXII , but it looked much better in the game than it did in that shitty demo.

Evil Man
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 20:08
ditto for this dumb fuck ^

Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 20, 2006 21:37

I think that for the GOTY2006 FFXII can' t compete with Oblivions and stuff , but Okami can cause it' s so different.

...maybe... ....it could just be me being over excited about finally getting to play a final fantasy game which manages to be good without having crap visuals....

...anyway, i think Gears of War has a better chance of winning GOTY2006 over Oblivion...

well i have already played FFXII (i didnt beat it though) and its a good game and all but its not the best game so far, its better than FFX and X-2 but thats it...

...i' m still not feeling this " i' m gonna import a Japanese game, and then get bored with it two weeks later as i don' t know what the f*ck i' m doing" thing...

I hate that new combat in FFXII , but it looked much better in the game than it did in that shitty demo.

...you do know that you can CHOOSE between using the new active and traditional wait system don' t you?....

...anyway i thought all goths preferred FFVIII? ... i' ve never even seen a screenshot of FFVI, let alone played it....
Currently accepting Article & Review requests

fernandino
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 21, 2006 02:00

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

well i have allready played FFXII (i didnt beat it though) and its a good game and all but its not the best game so far, its better than FFX and X-2 but thats it... i wonder, all of u think FF VII was the best FF ever??? i liked it but to me the best in the series is whitout a doubt Final Fantasy VI

Do you think you' re unique in thinking this?

You' re fucking retard #18739327409837 that refuses to accept FF7 > FF6 because FF7 is too popular and you cant like anything thats too popular can you? You fucking goth. Kill yourself. You want to feel like your some kind of special renegade out-of-the-norm Mr. Bad Ass and say FF6 is better because it' s less popular. People like you make me sick.

Its not like that, I like FF VI better because of the characters, Cyan its the best hero to ever come to the FF series, Locke, Terra, Celes, Shadow, Kefka they are all sooo freacking cool, i have played ALL FF (but FFXII) trough the end getting every sidequest and i really love FF VI over his brothers, the time when Edgar and Sabin throw a coin to the air to decide who will endure the burden of the Kingdom and who will be free, and when Cyan embraces the memory of his dead family and his wife and daughter spirits becomes his sword and he competes his final technique, now those where some of the best moments in videogame history.

FF VII has its moments too, the time when Nanaki howles by his fathers side, Vincents background, the chocobo breeding, and the materia, all the Bahamut summons were badass, and Sephirot its the greatesr badass ever, hes the coolest boss in videogames, SUPERNOVA its just unbelievable and Sephirots song its my favorite videogame song, but as an overall game, i just think FF VI is better than FF VII.

BTW i dig the Aruka aruka song in Kingdom Hearts 2, i dont know its true name...

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 21, 2006 02:12

FF VII has its moments too, the time when Nanaki howles by his fathers side,

I loved that moment. I see that you refer to him as Nanaki instead of Red XIII.
I have always wondered this but I' ve never taken the time to try it:
When you meet the guys in his village you get to know that his real name was Nanaki and not Red XIII. Now, what if you would' ve names him Nanaki when you first met him? Would the dialogues still be the same when you get to know his real name?

fernandino
RE: Remember , remember the 5th of SEPTEMBER... - Aug 21, 2006 10:14

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

FF VII has its moments too, the time when Nanaki howles by his fathers side,

I loved that moment. I see that you refer to him as Nanaki instead of Red XIII.
I have always wondered this but I' ve never taken the time to try it:
When you meet the guys in his village you get to know that his real name was Nanaki and not Red XIII. Now, what if you would' ve names him Nanaki when you first met him? Would the dialogues still be the same when you get to know his real name?

dunno, i only beat the game once (all the way though) when u play a game for like 87 hrs. u dont wanna start a new file anytime soon, but i guess they are, i mean the dialogues.

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 60 of 60