Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Games you Hate that everyone else Loves
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 59 of 59
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 03:52
Yeah, real good at " selective listening." Are you going to select a subject to talk about, or keep acting like a pouty eight-year-old? This can' t be fear, can it? It doesn' t have to be you, you know. You can assign Anthropic or someone else to do it.

Or do we still have a comprehension problem here?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 03:53
F' it!! I' ll do you all one better..

EVERY game that has sold over 1 million copies SUCK!!

Top that!
PresAgent

• Total Posts : 50
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 03:55

Yeah, real good at " selective listening." Are you going to select a subject to talk about, or keep acting like a pouty eight-year-old? This can' t be fear, can it? It doesn' t have to be you, you know. You can assign Anthropic or someone else to do it.

Or do we still have a comprehension problem here?

Wow, you really DO have selective hearing. I offered up a subject to talk about, and you completely ignored it. The only one here who is afraid is you, because you can' t even prove that you have friends. Just admit it, almost everybody at GW hated you. I was barely there for a few months, and I hated you just by the first post of yours I ever saw. Anyway, just answer the freakin subject I already posted.

Prove you have so many friends from GW and TGIF. Go on, do it. Or are you going to ignore it and change the subject again?
fathoms

RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 03:58
In response to your " subject," I will as soon as you point out where I said " hundreds." I believe I mentioned four through e-mail and about a dozen in another forum (GameSpot); although there' s probably more than a dozen there now. Most of them go by different usernames, but they' re easily recognizable.

You may remember Acacia22 from both GW and TGIF, that' s one. Then there' s Garen...although I don' t remember what his username was (he was the one with very strict religious beliefs); I' ll ask him what his username used to be. I remember he liked MGS a lot... Let' s see, some older members might remember Peter Skeritt, an old GW staff writer. He posts at GS a lot now. These people, I talk to about games, and other things that tickle our fancy.

There' s more...before I keep going, would you consider choosing a real subject? Or do you want to keep being petty?
Anthropic

• Total Posts : 5
I saw a Fathoms post once...it went like do-do-do-do... - Jun 03, 2004 03:59

And then there' s Anthropic...to this day, has yet to admit he was wrong, about anything. A rampant Sega fanboy if there ever was one (Sega' s official death is sweet justice for deluded creatures like this kid here) who consistently tried to place himself above others. Maximum hypocrisy, and the pitiful technical blather designed to cover up his appalling lack of actual knowledge is always entertaining, and if yoshi wants to keep digging and go for this war, where he just finds old enemies of mine, I encourage it.

I always like revisiting old idiots. They never change. I doubt Anthropic has even stuck his head out of his basement long enough to see what sunlight looks like.

And that, folks, is how " good ' ol forum buddy Ben" , who everyone seems to love becomes a vile and bitter creature. Perhaps a good title might be the " Vicroy of Vitriol" . Anyone notice how the mere mention of Sega Web causes him to go jousting at windmills?

I' m sure a standard boilerplate Fathoms response will be forthcoming.

You all know what it looks like...He spins the " Witchhunt of the Day" wheel to decide which mythical mongol hoard of " fanboys" to be offended with today. Which is it today, the " twitch gamers" or the " Sega fanboys" , or the " arcade racer fanboys" , or perhaps the " Xbox fanboys" ? It would seem that anyone Ben doesn' t like just magically falls into some fanboy category.

Than he' ll tack on some junk about someone' s " emotional maturity" or go into some senseless nitpicking of someone' s lexicon or suddenly be an expert on someone' s social habits.

< Message edited by Anthropic -- 6/3/2004 4:02:41 AM >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 04:01
Ooh Ooh, let me pick a subject!!

How about a subject regarding the total Greatness of sales charts!!
Gotta love that Paper Mario for clearing 300,000 copies so quickly!

How about that Katamari Damacy?? a cool 100k easy!
PresAgent

• Total Posts : 50
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 04:03
Wow, pointing out names. That still isn' t proof. I could say that sexbox and every other loser fanboy (including you) at GW I keep in contact with. But the funny thing is, that' s not proof at all. I still have yet to see you provide actual proof. Like I said, get them to post here. Have them tell how amazing good friends they are with you.

EDIT: You like to call people fanboys. So fathoms, what kind of fanboy am I? An Xbox fanboy perhaps? I want to see you try to generalize and stereotype me. This should be amusing.
< Message edited by PresAgent -- 6/3/2004 4:07:44 AM >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 04:40
Aiiie I' m new to forums with just a few months expeirence...this is the first time I witnessed such hostility. It was such a happy place...A HAPPY PLACE.

Owell it does provide for some entertainment, and I do love a good ol combative fight of ne kind (physical verbal etc)
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 04:43
This thread and a combination of Norah Jones - Sunrise inspired me to write this just now.

here we are again
and again
standing over this shattered mirror
looking upon this broken glass
as if our worldly contempt could be found
in every shard
and in every reflection
but like vampires clinging onto left over light
we can' t see ourselves
not in this mirror
not in ourselves
not in today, tomorrow, or yesterday
and surely not on the floor
were this broken glass lies
cutting our feet
with every step we take

The One, The only One
- The Lotus One
< Message edited by lotusson -- 6/3/2004 6:54:12 AM >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 04:57
That was so beautiful man...

Seriously tho that was good. I' m not good at translating poems meaning but I can see how that relates to the thread.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 06:34
Ben, sorry I don' t abide by the descriptions you feel I should use, but I' m not gonna argue about this any more. It seems you enjoy arguing as evidenced on this thread and others. But our argument stops here now. No winners, no losers. If you want to feel that you won, great. You won.

Another game I hate is Mario Party (series). Why? Because of it' s immense suckitude of crapiness! I can never tell what' s going on when there are 4 players on the screen trying to accomplish a goal which I am not familiar with. Plus it' s kind of a " dice-rolling" type of game. That' s really tedious. I have never had an ounce of fun with these games, and I would shudder to think about how bad the single player mode must be. This detailed review also counts for just about all party games that I have played so far. I love Mario in his solo adventures, but many of his spinoffs fill me with nausea over how " shiny happy" they all atempt to be.
Don Killuminati

• Total Posts : 14
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 15:10
fathoms,

The only reason you are here at Kikizo is b/c you are an attraction as you can see on this thread. Not a positive attraction to the site but an attraction none the less.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 18:11
Okay, I think you can quit owning him now, LOL. I believe he left. On a lighter note.

I agree with your whole mario party thing and party games in general. The only mario spin-off I have ever enjoyed is the super smash bros. series, but I admit, unlike certain people *coughFATHOMScough* that everyone may not agree. And in case you are still reading this, in my opinion the GT series is dull. But, since it seems you need someone to clarify it, this is just my opinion.
fathoms

RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 18:26
Holy fucking crap, you guys are DENSE.

Not ONCE did I say anything about " agreement." It' s about objective vs. subjective, and when objective terms are being used to express opinion. That' s all it ever was. Hate anything and everything all you want!
ExtremeDream

• Total Posts : 26
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 03, 2004 22:56
Man, this would be too easy. Perhaps I should avoid this one.

Hi fathoms!
Motzzarelacheeze

• Total Posts : 17
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 04, 2004 00:00
FINAL FANTASY=

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOsorry this is so annoyin

Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 04, 2004 00:55
" annoyin" ?
ExtremeDream

• Total Posts : 26
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 04, 2004 01:08

" annoyin" ?

You have to say it with a lisp. Though you really can' t...that' s how I read him say it.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Games you Hate that everyone else Loves - Jun 04, 2004 21:05
Well this was funny in places but despite the attempts of the great majority of posters in this thread it' s not working because of this feud.

Mass X is right, this is generally a HAPPY PLACE and as gay as that sounds, it' s the way we should keep things.

It has to be said that regardless of who is " right" or " wrong" here, Fathoms is almost always the poster who is involved in multi-page arguments. Please stop arguing.

Move along, there are plently more topic where this came from!
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 59 of 59

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message