Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 360 and ps3 pictured together
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 41 of 41
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: 360 and ps3 pictured together - Aug 28, 2006 02:30

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

what i find ironic is that last gen. sony said power didnt matter, then they thought the ps3 was better than the 360 so they decided that power did matter. Then they found out PS3 wasnt more powerful, so now they say power doesnt matter, again. also last gen. they said games mattered and they were going to sell the console, But now 360 is getting GTA 4( A sequal to the series that sold the most games on the ps2) so sony is saying it didnt matter last gen. and it wouldnt effect the sells of either console.

But last gen. sony said the xbox wouldnt sell because of its larger size, but now who has the biggest console this gen? besides if size mattered on a consoles wouldnt that mean the gamecube would have sold the most last gen?

Very true. The best thing for Sony to do would be to shut up, say " Hey, we' re Sony" and show the Playstation Logo. That' d be better than all the crap they' ve done so far.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 41 of 41

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message