Retelling Norse Mythology

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
Retelling Norse Mythology - Aug 04, 2006 02:07
You guessed it, too human, heres a changed story of when Thrymm stole thors hammer! Sweet stuff, i cant wait

“They’re not buying it. I mean, who programmed these things? What do we know about the Jotens, much less about their security procedures?”

“I tell you. Relax, Freya’s done stuff like this before. It’s what she does. You kill things. She does this. Crafting electromagnetic signatures and holograms.”
Thor stammers, and blurts out, “But I look like a woman!”

Thrymm enters.

“Gentlemen! And er, ladies… You will be pleased to hear that you have been granted access to the fabled hammer – but just for a few minutes. Please, follow me, this way…”

They go inside a massive bunker-like structure with the entourage of thirty melee giants close by. They appear to be guarding something laid upon a table.

Packed in heavy ballistic foam was the fabled impact hammer: a short load magazine full of deep-penetrator rounds, a rocket assistance upgrade and a cyberlink in the grip. Glowing electric runes along the haft and the head made it unmistakably Aesir technology, and more to the point, Mjolnir. Thor reaches out, and pauses…

Looking up, “May I?” he asks Thrymm, carefully.

Thrymm “laughs”, looking at the Thor’s holographic visage. “Are you sure you can lift it, milady? You are not a giant, you know!”

“She’s big boned,” Baldur counters, “for a human.”

Thor’s hands close around Mjolnir’s grip, and it hums into life. Lifted from its cradle, the impact hammer mechanism resets, automatically chambering an anti-armour shell into the head.

Thor smiles - like he’s never smiled before, and deactivates the holographic EM transmitter he’s wearing.

Thrymm, he slew first. Mjolnir swung in a wide arc, as Thor’s leg augmentations sent him rocketing toward the giant’s shoulders. The hammer struck the side of Thrymm’s head, injecting an explosive bullet at point blank range. The explosion annihilates the giant’s head, sending armour fragments and wrecked components bouncing against the walls of the room and the nearby Giant bodyguard. Thor lands as the smoking hulk of the Giant diplomat’s body tumbles in ruin.

here is the Link
< Message edited by VX Chemical -- 3 Aug 06 18:08:27 >

Jessica Spencer
  • Total Posts : 62
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Retelling Norse Mythology - Aug 07, 2006 23:42
That was cool human