Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Entitlement Unlocked?!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22
Jenova_dark

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Entitlement Unlocked?! - Aug 03, 2006 00:37
Sry i didnt read al the post' s, I usually do though but right now i dont have the time. Sony is retarded and they' re probably going to sink themselves and as much of a fan of the original xbox I wasnt, I have to say microsofts gonna dominate the market this gen for the simple fact that the 360 is an amazing system and why would you wanna go out an buy a system were you gotta pay more for the low grade edition than you would for the premium 360?

As far as the copying shit goes I think sony has realized they have fucked up and have shattered all hope of coming out on top and are going to try to live off the ps2 hype and abuse the trust they have earned from they' re fanboys. I mean come on taking out hdmi ports and wireless connectivity plus 40 gigs is stupid and did anyone else notice the ps3 premiums chrome disc drive and pinstripe, i mean hell they' re even trying to copy fuckin xbox live.

And what the fuck is up with the authintication codes, if you buy a game for 70-80 dollars and you dont like it, too bad your stuck with a coaster. I even think its sad that they didnt take the time to make sure the pic of it on www.scea.com they didnt try to make sure they had it all the way done the SELeCT button says SERECT for fuck sake!

SUCK FONY!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Entitlement Unlocked?! - Aug 03, 2006 03:13
Didn' t Riiiiiiidgeeeee raaaaccceeeeer said MS just copy themself all the time?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message