Tarentino to Produce Biker flick

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
  • Reward points : 0
Tarentino to Produce Biker flick - May 19, 2004 19:07
Quentin Tarantino reteaming with Kill Bill' s Larry Bishop and Michael Madsen for biker film.

Quentin Tarantino has just set up his next project; he will be collaborating again with Larry Bishop, who played the foul-mouthed owner of a strip club in Kill Bill Vol. 2, to produce motorcycle movie Hell Ride.

Bishop is writing the script and will direct and star in the film, with Tarantino possibly starring as well as producing. Michael Madsen, who starred as Bill' s hapless brother, is also attached to star.

The film, described as a spaghetti biker film, is about Pistolero (Bishop), the Gent (Madsen) and Comanche (Tarantino) and the deadly unfinished business between them. As the genre requires, the budget would be low. The entire film will likely be shot in August or September.

PS2Poodoo
  • Total Posts : 273
RE: Tarentino to Produce Biker flick - Jun 16, 2004 08:20
I' m a little indifferent to Tarantino as an actor. He' s not bad, by any means, but when you see him a lot in person(in person on TV, not like I know him)-- you see just how crazy he is. Maybe that doesn' t make sense, but it' s hard for me to take him seriously unless it' s about his work behind the camera.

Russian Mobster
  • Total Posts : 357
RE: Tarentino to Produce Biker flick - Jun 19, 2004 21:32
Quentin Tarentino is actually a good actor.The only movies ive seen him in are in Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction.

But his a really good director.And this could actually be the first great bike movie. Biker Boyz was pure CRAP and torque was O.K..
XBL Gamertag:RUSSIAN mobster
XBL Games:Splinter Cell:PT,PGR2,Mech Assault, Crimson Skies, MM3, DDR, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, NFL2k3, Moto GP, Tetris,RalliSport Challenge 2,HALO 2.