Nintendo Lite released early!

Marink
  • Total Posts : 884
  • Reward points : 0
Nintendo Lite released early! - Jun 02, 2006 00:58
A moderator on cheepassgamer.com recently stumbled across Target selling DS Lites ahead of release. So it looks like America will get their DSL' s before Australia contrary to regular belief, not to mention glee, of the Australian gaming public. Sources have confirmed that other Target stores are selling them, along with Walmart stores also. More details inside...

It seems that both stores have gone against Nintendo, which could result in heavy consequences for the companies. It seems impossible that Nintendo would allow just these two companies to release the piece of Hardware without their consent.

Either way if you are living in America and have been waiting for the release of the Lite, then get down to your nearest Walmart or Target store!

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: Nintendo Lite released early! - Jun 02, 2006 01:37
yeah,major nelson found it in a store recently.

Dammit,i want that DS lite before FF3,but cant afford it :(
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Marink
RE: Nintendo Lite released early! - Jun 02, 2006 01:54
To be honest, I' m happy with just my DS- but I still wouldn' t mind somehow receiving a free Lite .

whatabout_paul
  • Total Posts : 1227
RE: Nintendo Lite released early! - Jun 02, 2006 03:03
Another three weeks until they are released in the UK but I' ve already decided to trade in my old DS and a few games for the thing.

uumai
  • Total Posts : 1363
RE: Nintendo Lite released early! - Jun 02, 2006 05:03
Trying to ebay my gba sp with 9 games and accessories to raise funds for a ds lite... wonder how low the trade in would be?

Though wanna import it from aus to save money even with shipping and and i think a game its about the same price as ds lite in uk
NiGHTS into Dreamcast

Phinehas
  • Total Posts : 12
RE: Nintendo Lite released early! - Jun 02, 2006 06:57
What!?!?!

Are you serious? Have there been other confirmed reports? Should I expect one at my local Wal-Mart? Should I call to make sure?

Perhaps it' s obvious I really, really want one.

Marink
RE: Nintendo Lite released early! - Jun 03, 2006 22:28
UK release CONFIRMED!

Soon European gamers will get to join in as well. I think I will pass, though, as long as my DS has no major problems.

In other news Dalmation and Friends (nintendogs) has been announced. It' s basically just all the most popular breeds and no new ones.. (as I suspected..)

Clickity click

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Nintendo Lite released early! - Jun 04, 2006 05:39
We have some display units in the shop now, but there is an import shop where i buy my games from that has had them in for a while now (packaged with power adapter), but they keep selling out of the navy blue ones and i want a black one so i' m content with my original model for now.