Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The New Batman
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
The New Batman - May 04, 2004 02:47
heres an image of Christian Bale as batman in the upcoming movie

Batman

Christian Bale is a kickass actor
(American Psycho, Equalibrium)
MuteCity

• Total Posts : 159
RE: The New Batman - May 04, 2004 04:23
I' m really looking forward to this. The cast looks really great, and the screenplay writer wrote the Blade movies. It will be nice to see batman return to the dark side.
I think christian bale was a good choice, however it will take some convincing to make me think he is a better batman than keaton. Hope it turns out good!
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: The New Batman - May 04, 2004 22:29
I LOVE Christian Bale. Not only is he delightfully attractive, he is a very talented actor. I agree that he wa a good choice for the role, but no one can really beat Michael Keaton - he IS batman.
jars

• Total Posts : 148
RE: The New Batman - May 05, 2004 12:52
i agree. Keaton was the best batman so far. I mean, he acts crazy enough to really be a BAT man! And his face really conformed to that bat-suit headgear, it' s like they modeled the mask to look like his face!

At any rate, i' m glad they brought this new batman back to the dark atmosphere of Tim Burton' s. I really dig batman as a vampire-like thing to fear.

Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: The New Batman - May 05, 2004 13:49
Keaton ruled! I' m also glad they are going to the darker atmosphere. That stupid cartoony feeling really plagued the last couple of movies.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: The New Batman - May 05, 2004 18:13
I so agree with you. I mean the first two were phenomenal movies, and then they strayed from teh original concept. It will be nice to have a Batman that feels like the " good old" batman.

I really can' t wait to see this movie!
MuteCity

• Total Posts : 159
RE: The New Batman - May 05, 2004 20:13
Tell me something my friend, ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: The New Batman - May 06, 2004 02:33
I' m going to wait and not get too excited about this film. I' ve seen all of the Batman movies after Keaton moved on. I still think Batman vs Superman was the movie to make, Peterson was on to direct, but oh well...I just hope they fix the batmobile, it looked like a dune buggy in the last pic I saw.[:' (]
Rampage99

RE: The New Batman - May 06, 2004 02:47
I hate f*cking Superman. He is the cheapest super hero ever! He can do anything. His only weakness is a piece of space rock that there is only like 20 pounds of. Pssh. Gay. He' d just step on Batman and it would be over.
Call911

• Total Posts : 51
RE: The New Batman - May 06, 2004 16:45
i wonder if the song kryptonite by 3 doors down has the same effect on him, it does on me. legs getting *gasp!* weak! can stand... much more, over played... music...
Rampage99

RE: The New Batman - May 07, 2004 03:09
Remeber that band at the Relay for Life, Call? Lmao! " I' m a looooooooooooooser!!!" , no f*cking kidding! Learn how to sing before you try to copy talent, lmao!
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: The New Batman - Jun 12, 2004 23:03
whoa, a new batman is news to me. It looks like, from the one pictrue i saw, that they might be going back to the dark style of the first two. I really hope they are, as the latest 2 batman movies have been complete crap. They went for more of a fantasy style, and had george clooney jumping thru the air as if he was superman.

looks cool, looks very cool
Smiaras

• Total Posts : 49
RE: The New Batman - Jul 08, 2004 15:02
Sorry about rehashing old threads but here' s one for the Batman fans:

http://www.theforce.net/theater/shortfilms/batman_deadend/

It' s called Batman Dead End and it' s an 8 min short film. Made with $30,000 but it' s absolute class - easily a contender for the best adaptation of the character on screen. It' s a spin-off of the Dark Horse Aliens vs Predator series so the film features the Joker, Aliens and Predators. I know it sounds dodgy but those costumes must be going cheap after Alien Resurrection and Predator 2 :D ! The director is absoluely fantastic, the way he shoots the film is sublime and it oozes of the comic book. Thankfully the movie never went on sale and is freely available online for the promotional use of the director, so if you' ve got the itch and can' t wait till Nolan' s effort is released check this out in the meantime!

You' ve got to dig the original Batman suit as well!
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: The New Batman - Jul 09, 2004 02:04
Yeah, I agree that Keaton was the best Batman. He had that chin, ya know. However, I do like Bale' s acting and I believe he is better suited to play Batman for this movie as he does those " dark, disturbed" characters so well.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: The New Batman - Jul 09, 2004 02:35
keaten was awesome as was kilmer, thought he was cool too....but keaten was the best
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: The New Batman - Jul 10, 2004 03:04
I' m totally in love with Val Kilmer;however, he was not appropriately cased for Batman.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: The New Batman - Jul 10, 2004 21:17
Smiarias: I also loved that short film. I have the short little miniseries of Batman comics where he fights Predator. I still go back and read them about once a year...one of my favorites.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll