• Reward points : 0
which sytem is best? - May 20, 2006 12:23
i want to which sytem will come out for about four years unbeaten
hello friends today

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: which sytem is best? - May 20, 2006 13:56
I kind of like the Sega Master System and the Sega Genesis. I' ll always play those more than any current system.

464cpc
  • Total Posts : 52
RE: which sytem is best? - May 20, 2006 15:10
who cares salesman or something ?
just bring them on i cant wait for gods sake

]GaNgStA[
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: which sytem is best? - May 20, 2006 17:23

i want to which sytem will come out for about four years unbeaten

democracy

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: which sytem is best? - May 20, 2006 23:11
meh, i don' t really care what everyone else thinks, no one here' s got a clue which system' s gonna come out on top, because theres no next gen competition right now. try posting this again in october or november when we can debate a little more.

nekkid_monkey
  • Total Posts : 818
  • Reward points : 1280
RE: which sytem is best? - May 21, 2006 03:02
Ya know, i actually don' t care...

...as long as nintendo gets the attention they deserve this time around.

I seriously like what they are doing. By making their new technology the main attraction of the console, they' re actually stand to change the industry for the better.

MS and Sony are basically just following the natural evolution. Prettier, faster, larger, more complex. All the things gamers want. Which is fine, but....

...what about attracting more gamers? People who wouldn' t normally buy a system at all? Basically this generation on Xbox and PS3 looks exactly like last generation. More online is fine...but you' re still sitting in your living room by yourself.

But look at nintendo. They' re putting FAMILIES back in front of the game console. That control interface is going to get people' s attention, and if they' re successful, everybody' s going to want to pick up a wiimote and play.

If i' m sitting in front of the tv playing my xbox, my mom and sis might stop and look. I migt catch a couple of questions, but they' d NEVER pick up a controller. The games simply seem too complicated for them to join in.

If those same two females see me sitting there with a wiimote, i think the situation would change drastically. And it will be like that for the majority of the Wii games, because that' s the idea that nintendo is pushing.

I like that idea.

I' m keeping my fingers crossed for Nintendo.