Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Which games were missing from E3?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Which games were missing from E3? - Jun 18, 2006 18:26

Make sure to stop by Kikizo Forums for clean, unbiased chat.

Haha!

You know what game really interests me on the PS3? That EYEdentify one.
Where was it at E3????? Well here' s a video of it:

Two girls, a guy and a Pizza Place

It looks fun, but a bit scripted here... Either way, I like it..
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Which games were missing from E3? - Jun 18, 2006 22:13

E3 is not as exciting as ' ' Tokyo Game Show' ' TGS06 is around the corner, and thats when new demo' s/trailer and real info' s are reveal, of course it' s new' s to the Japanese consumer, but they get all the best the convention has to offer, by that time I cannot wait, I' ll be expecting great result for all console and what they have to offer.

E3 is bigger. As for excitement, neither show is more exciting than the other on any significant level.. One year E3 will be more exciting and another year TGS will be as they say, " the bee' s knees" ..
A lot of times E3 tends to be a little more exciting because it takes place before the Fall TGS. And by the time TGS comes, some of the games shown there are old hat since they were already showcase at E3.. It used to be a little different when TGS took place twice a year.

TGS as you said is also more Japanese focused with a small sprinkling of U.S. and European game folks on hand. (From what I' ve seen and read of past TGSes..
E3 has a load of U.S., European, and Japanese developers, and publishers of their games at the show.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 18 Jun 06 14:21:13 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Which games were missing from E3? - Jun 18, 2006 22:21
I guess the different trade shows are more important for the different companies. TGS will be super important this year for Sony and if everyhing goes smoothly their showing in September could easily outdo Microsoft and Nintendo' s.

The only real concern for people coming out of TGS should be the price of the console. Sony are starting to get past that rushed by the competition period where every thing they mess up gets TOO much coverage, and so by the time September and TGS roll around i expect them to have their asses in 5th gear.

At TGS i was a definate launch linup and i' m crossing my fingers for DMC4 on day one...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Which games were missing from E3? - Jun 19, 2006 03:49
Blue dragon and Lost odyssey,i know blue dragon had the first stage of the game being shown in hidden doors...but hello?!
Why not the audience?
Might be delayed...

Also i would have seen resident evil 5,and mass effect a lot more then we did.
We saw by a hidden camera something that looked f-cking awesome,but the rest of the 20 min gameplay demo was only shown hidden to journalist.
ferrarimanf355

• Total Posts : 13
RE: Which games were missing from E3? - Jun 19, 2006 23:27
Personally, I would have liked some more info on Sega Rally Revo and Need for Speed Carbon, although Game Informer' s latest issue now has some info on the latter...
GamerManX

• Total Posts : 86
RE: Which games were missing from E3? - Jun 20, 2006 21:57
I wanted to see more of the new Ds games:
Final Fantasy III
Children of Mana
and the others coming out this year
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages