Ninja gaiden 2 is almost official now ;)

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
Ninja gaiden 2 is almost official now ;) - May 13, 2006 08:39
1UP: Before we wrap up, tell us how Ninja Gaiden 2 is going.
TI: I wish I knew! [Laughs] It' s moving right along, and as you know we don' t need the entirety of Team NINJA to work on DOAX2, so we have a good portion of our team getting Ryu up to speed right now.

Btw

" IGN: Based on our interview from last year, we spoke with you about a particular game and its sequel. We spoke about whether it would be on the Xbox 360 or not. As a follow up question, we' d like to know what console you' re bringing Ninja Gaiden 2 to?

Itagaki: Thanks. I said something and then I created all kinds of commotion. People started speculating about the game with all the worst case scenarios.

IGN: We just wanted to follow up from last year in case there was any miscommunication about the future of Ninja Gaiden 2.

Itagaki: I think that what I can say is that I will never betray my Ninja Gaiden fans. That, I can promise."

And ofc in famitsu he says,he would never leave his xbox fans for buying his doa3 and Ng2.

Now,i doesnt think thats the real reason why he gonna let it come to 360 as we all know,but because he likes to be nr1,he doesnt want any real competetion.
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Ninja gaiden 2 is almost official now ;) - May 13, 2006 08:51
....when you read that IGN interview in it' s entirety, you get the impression that Ninja Gaiden 2 will be multiformat....
Currently accepting Article & Review requests

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: Ninja gaiden 2 is almost official now ;) - May 13, 2006 08:58
Nope,they made it look so,by writing that they thought it was gonna be multiplattform,while itagaki was dissapointed on what they wrote,then he later commented in famitsu he is not leaving his xbox fans,they dont need to worry.

Its coming for 360.
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

vdig
  • Total Posts : 226
RE: Ninja gaiden 2 is almost official now ;) - May 14, 2006 10:59
Another reason to have the 360. Loved Gaiden and Gaiden Black so much.
You wa Shock!!!

Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
RE: Ninja gaiden 2 is almost official now ;) - May 14, 2006 11:35

Nope,they made it look so,by writing that they thought it was gonna be multiplattform,while itagaki was dissapointed on what they wrote,then he later commented in famitsu he is not leaving his xbox fans,they dont need to worry.

...i don' t think you get it....

...the earlier speculation was that NG was going to Sony... ....in response to this, Itagaki-san has assured xbox fans that he' ll never desert them, but that does not mean that the title won' t go multiformat... because if it did, he' d still be true to xbox fans wouldn' t he?...

...infact i think that was specifically what he was hinting at...

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 14 May 06 3:37:27 >
Currently accepting Article & Review requests