Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kikizo and e3?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Kikizo and e3? - Apr 22, 2006 08:11
Graw 1player mode runs at 30fps.. 2player runs at 60 but is clearly less-detailed. why didn' t Ubisoft try for 60fps in 1player mode?? Maybe because most of the shaders where used??..

COD2, runs decent enough on a map without AI (mostly 60fps).. but in 1player mode and lots of things going on its jerks all over place..

Blazing angels, has some of the worst frame rates ive ever seen..

FIFA Jerks like made when ever the camera scans alot of draw distance..

As for N3?? well that’s difference, that’s a ' Japanese' developed game, they have a total different precept of the balance between detail and smoothness..

Dead rising also another Japanese game that doesn' t overly look over-detailed but runs silky-smooth..

RR6 is another example..

Japanese developers simply know the score about 60fps and how much it adds to the overall quality of the Title and game play.

ITs all sprung from my love of SEGA arcade-games and PC FPS' s.. First thing to them are :They run smooth as silk..

Im just abit upset by some developers out there.. i really thought this was the generation where most games would run flawlessly in no less than 60fps..

With the 360, that isn’t happening.. I at least thought 360 games would look and run how my 2yo Doom 3 game runs on my PC: at crisp-bright resolution, supermooth 60fps FX, Haze , smoke, trailers ECT, with high texture and lighting detial..

but there still a world below of that..

I' m actually hoping PS3 games all run like this (or like the MGS 4 trailer) and make the 360 look inferior..

Come on PS3!! I’m starting to loose faith in 360!!
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Kikizo and e3? - Apr 22, 2006 08:28

A solid 30 frames is indistiguishable from a solid 60 frames,

Now this is just the very reason why you get lazy-ass Western console game developers aiming their game to Run at 30fps, even if the console could produce better..

Because we thick western gamers cant seem to notice the difference between that and a rock-solid 60fps..

U think we’re ever going see any top-Japanese title like MGS, to Outrun to VF to RR run at 30fps On these next-gen consoles?? VERY unlikely.

Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Kikizo and e3? - Apr 22, 2006 12:08
Back on topic... we' re aiming to have some great interviewees again this year but unfortunately we can' t talk about any of the plans before the event! A lot of the arrangements tend to be very stressful, last minute affairs. We' ll keep everyone updated on what' s planned for coverage as much as possible during the show though!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Kikizo and e3? - Apr 22, 2006 21:35
Nice,last e3 you guys was one of the best sites for e3 things,you was so good i even became a member thanks to it ;)
People from teamxbox.com and gamespot gaved me the link to kikizo saying the yhad the best video stuff ever,and e3 coverage, thats how i found your site.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Kikizo and e3? - Apr 22, 2006 22:04
Kikizo has REALLY good videos. Better than other sites that make you pay to watch their HD footage.

Who' s actually going Adam?! You obviously, but who are you taking to carry the camera and your laptop etc...?!

Oh, and Sony will show off the new and slightly bigger (to fit everything in) case for the PS3, ...shown here...

< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 22 Apr 06 15:45:16 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Kikizo and e3? - Apr 23, 2006 01:19
The download speed here is also great! I don' t know if it just me but downloading a video at gametrailers.com or IGN when you' re not a member takes FOREVER!

I think Ken needs to do some weight training before he attempts to show off the real PS3. Unless they show an empty shell again.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Kikizo and e3? - Apr 23, 2006 03:28

Kikizo has REALLY good videos. Better than other sites that make you pay to watch their HD footage

They are good, but sadly, mine lag horribly when i try and play them. I think it' s something on my end though.

And Sony will show off the new and slightly bigger (to fit everything in) case for the PS3, ...shown here...

Actually, i think that that whole oversized hardware thing is just a clever ruse. See, what they didn' t tell us, is that they made a last minute format change, because they knew that Blu-Ray would flop without the computer industries support. The new PS3' s main format is gonna be Laser-Disk.

And good ol' Kenny K isn' t gonna need weight training, not when he has the forklift to haul the PS3 in. I think the presentation' s going to look something akin to the start of Jurrasic Park.

It' s gonna be one heck of an E3 for Sony.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message