Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 N3 scored 31/40 in Famitsu
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
Niitaka

• Total Posts : 13
RE: N3 scored 31/40 in Famitsu - Apr 14, 2006 01:16
I can' t wait for Okami. Everything' s so vibrant, and the world...*sighs*

Anyhow, 7/10 isn' t bad. It just isn' t anything groundbreaking, which I' m sure no one expected a hack & slash to be.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: N3 scored 31/40 in Famitsu - Apr 14, 2006 01:31
MAN some of you guys are harsh/incredibly tough!! lol! An 8 or 8.5 out of 10 is a GREAT score!!

You' ll never see a 10/10 score from me in this life time!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 13 Apr 06 17:31:52 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: N3 scored 31/40 in Famitsu - Apr 14, 2006 09:01
Unless Shenmue 3 on the Revolution has some sort of Classic Collection of Retro Arcade, just like in the dc version, but muliply by 20. Yeah. And the Game played better than the orginal shenmue, and the MUSIC was Top Notch, so hummable, and it was going through 2 years of bug testing over all this time so no flaws.. ever.

You can pet cats all day too.

Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: N3 scored 31/40 in Famitsu - Apr 14, 2006 12:24
Japanese gamers are stupid, they have the shittiest taste in games. I don' t trust one single word that comes from Japanese gaming press. Actually i don' t trust anyone for that matter. I know what i like and i sure as hell don' t need anyone to tell me what makes a good game. There are planty of high ranking games that i hate and plenty of low ranking game that i love. I don' t even read scores, there' re just opinions which makes it bullshit. Don' t get me wrong i love to read videogame news and even reviews because i can read between the lines and pick out info that i want. I just don' t base my buying decisions on scores, sometimes i think gaming publications hold too much respect and not enough people are critical of them.

As for N3 it looks good, I want to rent it for sure but I' m still praying for a non empires DW5 or DW6 on 360.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: N3 scored 31/40 in Famitsu - Apr 14, 2006 16:17

ORIGINAL: Game Junkie

...Actually i don' t trust anyone for that matter. I know what i like and i sure as hell don' t need anyone to tell me what makes a good game. There are planty of high ranking games that i hate and plenty of low ranking game that i love...

Here here!

It' s funny, because people' s tastes vary SO much, and yet some gamers expect everyone to feel the same way about their favorite (or least favorite) games.

Even the rating systems are all about perspective. Gangstas ratings seem to be 10 for a game that he really likes, 9 for a game that is acceptable, though he might not get that much enjoyment from, and 7 is something he really didn' t enjoy.

Terry and Silentbomber rate games kinda like I rate games (and women ); 10 is perfect. There is NO such game. 9s are awesome, 8s are really good, 7s are good, 6s are okay, 5s are bleh, 4 is not good, 3 and below are just different levels of shit!!

This is the standard from this point on! No one will deviate from this scale, or they will be subjected to an artillery strike!! (Yes, I' ve been playing the Battlefield 2 demo on the 360 )
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: N3 scored 31/40 in Famitsu - Apr 14, 2006 20:23

Gangstas ratings seem to be 10 for a game that he really likes, 9 for a game that is acceptable, though he might not get that much enjoyment from, and 7 is something he really didn' t enjoy.

It' s not like that at all - for me 10 is a game that feels fresh,has perfect gameplay and overall feel of AAA all over it, plus it' s 100% appealing to me.It has to be exactly what I want this type of game to be. (that' s Outrun 2 for Xbox for example)

9 - is an awesome game that totally rox while it lasts.

8 - great game with some issues and overall feel of wasted potential (Fable)

And then there are scores like 8,5 which is very good as long as it is a score I gave it (most games that get 8,5 on the net are 7-7,8 in my rating).

I consider :
-SoulCalibur for DC ,
-The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time for N64 ,
-Mario games (until Sunchine)
to be 10/10 while I admit that they aren' t 100% perfect ,but I haven' t played anything better.

There are some other I' d rate 10/10 but who cares right? :)
< Message edited by ]Gangsta[ -- 14 Apr 06 12:29:29 >
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: N3 scored 31/40 in Famitsu - Apr 16, 2006 00:09

about IGN and their reviews, sometimes it get soo ridiculous, GTA san andreas 9.9 ??? houhahahahahha
jade empire 9.9??? was the rviewer drunk or something ...

...dude.. ...that ' aint nothing....

...you wanna read a drunk review?..

..check it:

http://games.kikizo.com/reviews/xbox360/perfectdarkzero_p1.asp
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: N3 scored 31/40 in Famitsu - Apr 16, 2006 01:04
Hmmm...gamespot greg gaved it 9.0 also.
However depth 9.5?
Hmmm he must have liked the MP...PD had 21 missions,PDZ has 12...
well 13 if you add the last boss which take 2 min to finish and is a joke.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message