Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 OblIVion pwns
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 27, 2006 14:06

ORIGINAL: Game Junkie

What are your gamer tags?

Didn' t you post your gamertag in THIS thread AFTER Quez and Majik?! Funny!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 27, 2006 20:58
I got a friend Jd swe,who was nr 1 in csx at the xbox,he hasnt goit his live to work for 360 yet,and we also pracced many times with SK in cs at odenplan here in stockholm,i kick your ass :P
And yes im up for a 2vs4 if i play with majik,and 2vs5/6 whenver jd fix his 360.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 27, 2006 23:43

Of course 2 of those hours were just trying to make a hot chick in the character editor!! Don' t tell me I' m the only one! You have to AT LEAST try to make a hot chick, and yourself! It' s in the rulebook!

That' s so true!! Unfortuantely my chick ended up looking really nasty, so when they gave me the chance to change I did, and became a dark elf with custom class " lost soul" . I know, deep. Anyways, I' m not running into as many side quests as it seems everybody else is, but I' ve yet to join any guilds or clubs or anything, does that open up a lot more?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 28, 2006 00:49
My female character came out rather nice actually. However I forgot to tweak her skin tone so she' s on the lines of an albino with deep blue hair.

Anyhow I did the 2nd mission for the main quest finally and have now went back to doing whatever i damn well please! I love telekinesis, to bad either im not strong enough or the current level of telekinesis i have is to weak to throw bodies around.

I also went ahead and spent my vast amount of money on a 25,000 home in Skingrad. Got some furnishings for it and arranged things to my liking. I couldnt lift the sphere i got from closing the Oblivion gate but with telekinesis it wasnt a problem balancing it on top of a stolen statue I got. My display cases house the bonus rewards i got from doing the assassin missions. Its all quite nice.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 27 Mar 06 16:53:25 >
Sulphur_Genius

• Total Posts : 28
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 28, 2006 01:23
How come every1 else is so far in? You guys must be playing for 15hrs a day or something. I' ve only just closed my 2nd Oblivion gate but i don' t have any fancy weapons or ranks or anything like that.

I think i must suck!
mxpx182

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 28, 2006 01:47
I have 6 hours of gameplay done, and haven' t even finished the first main quest. admittedly I run around A LOT. I wish I could play NON-STOP. Maybe I' ll fake sick from work tomorrow
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 28, 2006 03:27

Maybe I' ll fake sick from work tomorrow

Really, what else is it there for, eh?
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 28, 2006 05:39

ORIGINAL: mxpx182

That' s so true!! Unfortuantely my chick ended up looking really nasty, so when they gave me the chance to change I did, and became a dark elf with custom class " lost soul" . I know, deep. Anyways, I' m not running into as many side quests as it seems everybody else is, but I' ve yet to join any guilds or clubs or anything, does that open up a lot more?

I just used the " Generate" button to randomly generate faces until I got one that was decent, then I just altered it (quite a bit, actually). I know, I know. That' s cheating! But hey, I had already played with the damn thing for two hours, so I was done!

Here' s something, though. For those that don' t know (I didn' t until my friend told me about it), you can manipulate objects by holding down the left bumper. You can move stuff (even big logs) and drag dead bodies around. Don' t try burning them, though, cause it doesn' t work!!
mxpx182

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 28, 2006 23:23
How much money do you all have? I' ve been playing 8 laxidasical hours, and only have about 500 gold. I see MassX has tens of thousands in gold, something I' m missing? And thanks for the holding info Cheesaw. I read in the manual that you could " grab" things, so whenever I tried it, I looked for my hand to go out and grab stuff. I just assumed it didn' t work because my hand never grabbed stuff, now I see that it doesn' t animate. I had great fun holding onto big spiky balls last night and then letting em' fly at the baddies as they rushed up the stairs.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 28, 2006 23:42
Ive killed alot of people and stolen alot of things to get where I' m at.
The Arena is a source of good money if your character is strong enough.

Oh one other thing dont store your items in any random box for too long. Over time others people come and take them...I found out the hard way. Says it in big bold letters in the instruction manual too...

" IM RICH BEeee-YATCH!"
< Message edited by Mass X -- 28 Mar 06 15:46:50 >
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 29, 2006 09:34
Quez and Majik if you' re both still interested in a match it will probably happen sometime this weekend. Maybe Saturday afternoon.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 29, 2006 09:40
I' ll PM you tomorrow i think and we' ll set it up.

Will you be getting Far Cry too?!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 29, 2006 09:54
I won' t be getting Far Cry, I already don' t have time for the 360 games I already have and I' ll still be getting DW5 and maybe BattleField2.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message