games that will steal the show (e3)

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 54
Abasoufiane
  • Total Posts : 2127
  • Reward points : 0
games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 24, 2006 08:12
E3 is coming and i' d like to know what are the 10 games that will get the most attention and hype at E3, all consoles and PC (yeah revolution as well)

1) Metal Gear Solid 4
2) Mario (rev ) ??
3) Lost of odissey
4) Devil May Cry 4
5) Resident Evil 5
6) Halo 3 ???
7) God of War 2
8) Crysis
9) Warhawk
10) Gran Turismo Vision

And please don' t avoid listing a game just because 10 people have listed it before, otherwise i' m sure anybody who does that will end up with a pretty shitty list... thanks
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 24 Mar 06 0:22:09 >

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: games that will still the show (e3) - Mar 24, 2006 08:19
*NEW SUPER MARIO BROTHERS (DS)

I think THAT game in particular will have gamers literally CRYING while playing it. It' s been a LOOOONG time since we' ve had a true blue 2D platforming Mario update. I think players will be to overcome with emotion.
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 24, 2006 08:47
Not necessarily in this order:

1) Gears of War
2) Ninja Gaiden 2
3) Final Fantasy
4) Resident Evil
5) MGS
6) Mario
7) Metroid Prime
8) Lost Odyssey
9) Killer Instinct 3
10) Guitar Hero 2

The last two would be AWESOME, but...?!

If Halo 3 is even announced, it will take the number 1 spot.

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 24, 2006 08:50
Mass effect and Too humman probably have something amazing to show.
Btw,is kikizo gonna take a lot of videos from e3?
Or broadcast on sony/ms/nintendo keynot speechs?
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

Terry Bogard
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 24, 2006 10:31

Btw,is kikizo gonna take a lot of videos from e3?

Is a frog' s ass water tight?

QuezcatoL
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 24, 2006 10:40

Is a frog' s ass water tight?

Actually,just a few frogs have waterproof layer of skin,the other ones let some water come in,to their blood,so...

HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS??? O_o TT

mxpx182
  • Total Posts : 1394
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 24, 2006 22:24
Nice Quez. Ok, as to which games, sorry, but whenever a new mario platformer comes out, it' s always the talk of E3. Seeing the DS mario brothers makes me wish I had a DS like nobodies business. And regardless of weather or not people liked Mario sunshine, with mario 128 being labelled as the true sequel to mario 64, THAT is the game that will get the most attention. I don' t think it' s even a contest. I actually expect it to be a good E3 for the big N because they' ll have Metroid Prime 3 and Zelda there in playable form as well. Metroid, Zelda and Mario yikes. If Halo 3 was to make a surprise appearance that could steal a lot of attention, but it doesn' t sound likely.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 24, 2006 22:33
Quake Wars
Crysis
Mario 128
Twilight Princess
Gears of War
Ninja Gaiden 2
Resident Evil 5
MGS 4
Virtua Fighter 5
Too Human
Blue Dragon

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 24, 2006 23:03
1) Gears of War
2) Some FF game
3) Halo 3
4) Super Mario
5) Too Human
6) Mass Effect
7) Blue Dragon
8) Lost Odyssey
9) MGS 4
10) Splinter Cell

Terry Bogard
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 25, 2006 00:06

Actually,just a few frogs have waterproof layer of skin,the other ones let some water come in,to their blood,so...

Vewwy interesting, and more than what I knew. pwned!!!1!

HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS??? O_o TT

How about, we' ll have as many E3 videos as there are frogs with watertight asses in this world?

< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 24 Mar 06 16:07:38 >

Silentbomber
  • Total Posts : 4673
  • Reward points : 44970
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 25, 2006 01:45
Kikizo is your one stop shop your all your e3 needs!
Change is inevitable. Except from a vending machine.

Viva La Revolution! erm, I mean Viva La Wii!

Intellectualdiot
  • Total Posts : 9
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 27, 2006 14:03
Supposing they are actually there:

-Legend of Zelda Revolution (HIGHLY unlikely in my opinion, seems that Nintendo would want to save some ammunition for the future even if this title is in anything other than the pre-production stage)
-Nintendo' s new Revolution IP
-Final Fantasy XIII
-Grand Theft Auto 4
-Killzone (the real deal this time)
-Sonic Revolution

And now, more realistically:
-Gears of War
-Crysis
-Warhawk
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Too Human
-Devil May Cry 4
-The Getaway 3
-Super Mario Revolution
-Metroid Prime 3
-Super Smash Bros. Revolution

However, E3 is all about the suprise. Whatever list we compile could be no match for what actually happens there. Sure does feel good to dream though, doesn' t it?

Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 27, 2006 23:34
...all the above listed games except:

- Halo 3 : ' cause it won' t actually be there (although they might finally announce Bungie’s current top-secret project)

- Ninja Gaiden 2 :' cause Itagaki & crew will have DOAX2 instead
Currently accepting Article & Review requests

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 27, 2006 23:55
Terry, what' s E3 like in person? I think I' m coimng with Kikizo this year. I' m stepping back up to the plate for the site. I have a Oblivion review in the works right now. It' s good to be back.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Bishonen
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 28, 2006 00:05
...huh?...

..what kind of favouritism is that??....

....i give kikizo FREE reviews, and yet still no E3 invite???.....

....THAT' S NOT FAIR!!!!!......

Nitro
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 28, 2006 01:13

Is anybody else here going to TGS?!

Sulphur_Genius
  • Total Posts : 28
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 28, 2006 01:29
Halo 3 will be at E3 this year. Microsoft have kept it quiet on purpose and will be announcing it as well as showing it off at E3 to counter what Sony and Nintendo have.

Usually GDC is an event where Microsoft usually put on a big showing but this year they didn' t because theyre conserving their ammo for E3 and a couple of big Xbox Live announcements have been put off until the event too!

Is anybody else here going to TGS?!

I will if youll pay for my flight! Ha!

Terry Bogard
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 28, 2006 05:35
TGS I REALLY REALLY want to go to some time in the near future. At least once before I die!

Terry, what' s E3 like in person? I think I' m coimng with Kikizo this year. I' m stepping back up to the plate for the site. I have a Oblivion review in the works right now. It' s good to be back.

Ahh kickass, Welcome back!! As for what E3 is like in person, here' s a cheap little something I put together after E3 2003, should give you a decent idea of the craziness that is E3.

http://segafan.homestead.com/files/E3_-_2004.wmv

For media folks, E3 can be both an exhilarating experience and a scary one at the same time. Depending on how well you pace yourself, you' ll probably remain busy all three days of the show, hustling to play and write about as many games as you can get your grubby little paws on OR as many games as there are on your assignment list.

I personally wish they' d extend E3 to 4 or 5 days instead of 3, since there' s an overwhelming amount of ground to cover and games to check out, not including the pomp n' circumstance of other media events like the Press Conferences -- if you can even get into any of them.

One word that describes E3 is the word " LOUD" ! A cacophony of sounds hit you from all directions at once since, in addition to the console and handheld gaming offerings, there are also live stage shows from familiar suspects like Tecmo and a few others. Nintendo tends to have a few booth events of their own, but their stuff were never as loud and crazy as the stage show events at some of the other booths, thank goodness.

In addition to the games you also have some other miscellaneous stuff on display. Gizmos, Gadgets, and whatnot in other areas of the convention center as well as on the two main show floors. One year in particular, Capcom was actually promoting MAME + Roms at their booth. I kid you not. They were promoting an arcade cabinet called " ARCADE PC" which housed their computer which was loaded with MAME roms. I recognized the MAME interface on the screen and the reps were playing King of the Dragons, but I needed confirmation, so I asked them and they confirmed it. It was one of the more interesting sights at the show to me, especially given how strongly many companies are against emulation/roms, so seeing something like that just made me love Capcom' s " hardcore" nature even more.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 27 Mar 06 23:23:12 >

He
  • Total Posts : 292
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 29, 2006 21:35
*cough* Smash Bros. *cough*

At least, that' s the game that I' m looking forward to the most. I' ve been waiting for another one for so long.

Also MSG4 of course, and the new Mario(s?), Devil May Cry 4, Metroid, RE5. If they have playable versions of them. I know that New Super Mario and Metroid Prime 3 are probably going to be playable, as they' ve already had demos shown at other places, but I don' t think the other ones have.

Actually, it will probably depend on what games have playable demos. I can' t wait to see what some of them look like in-game.

I probably should have put that into a list form. Also, there aren' t quite ten games there, sorry ' bout that. I just can' t file through all the games in my head, and some of the ones I' m looking forward to are probably not going to be show-stoppers (like the new EarthBound game, I' m hoping it' s at E3).

Stephen Rowley
  • Total Posts : 75
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 30, 2006 19:01
For me, I' m thinking Gitaroo Man 2 will be one of E3' s best. :)

Nitro
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 30, 2006 20:53
Crimson Skies 2 will almost certainly make a showing as it' s the only game Microsoft have that would give Warhawk a run for it' s money.

Microsoft have been very quiet, and were almost silent at GDC (usually a Microsoft heavy show), and it makes sense that they are keeping an awful lot of stuff for E3.

I' m interested in whether the rumoured re-modelled/upgraded PSP will make a showing....

Silentbomber
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 31, 2006 02:28
Yea the new psp sounds quite cool. Smaller too, which is nice.

REV and Ps3 will steal the show, Microsoft, even with a possible Halo 3 couldnt steal the spotlight of them. Get to the back of the Row M$!

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 31, 2006 02:32
PSP is overrated, maybe they should get the current model to sell properbly everwhere before starting to do remakes.

Game Junkie
  • Total Posts : 708
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 31, 2006 03:27
I' m hoping to see Halo 3 and Super Smash bros. REV

I' m expecting to see the following games do very well:
Mario 128
Too Human
Gears of War
Splinter Cell
I would say MGS4 but they won' t outdo themselves

Nitro
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 31, 2006 03:52

REV and Ps3 will steal the show, Microsoft, even with a possible Halo 3 couldnt steal the spotlight of them. Get to the back of the Row M$!

Well Microsoft have a fair amount of stuff to announce/show off that people have either forgotten or just don' t know about yet. They' ll make a significantly bigger appearance than people expect but you' re absolutely right when you say that this E3 is ALL about Revolution and PS3 (although the mob may think less of Revolution now it' s specs have been leaked).

I' m hoping to see Halo 3 and Super Smash bros. REV

Super Smash Bros Online?! That' s right isn' t it? Well, whatever it' s called, it' s gonna kick ass!

I would say MGS4 but they won' t outdo themselves

It won' t be playable, but they WILL probably show another trailer, like at the E3 where the MGS2 trailer was all everyone talked about...

Personally i want to see...

On 360

Halo 3
Too Human
Gears of War
Oddworld 360
Dark Sector
Huxley
Afterburner
Voodoo Nights
Castle Wolfenstein
Resident Evil 5
Dead or Alive: Code Cronus
Banjo-Kazooie 3
WarDevil

...and the other games/features they' ll be announcing...

On PS3
The Getaway
Heavenly Sword
Ni-Oh
Killzone
Gradius
Stuntman 2
Turok
Omikron KARMA

On Revolution
Super Mario (128?)
Sonic
Super Smash Bros
Metroid Prime 3
Pikmin 3

Abasoufiane
  • Total Posts : 2127
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 31, 2006 04:35

On PS3
The Getaway
Heavenly Sword
Ni-Oh
Killzone
Gradius
Stuntman 2
Turok
Omikron KARMA

are us erious about this list , where are , Metal gear solid 4, !! Devil may cry 4, tekken 6, gran turismo vision , silent hill (may be), winning eleven , GTA , final fantasy, hwop about another game from the guys of ICO since you mentioned Banjooie kazooie 3 we can all dream so far ... i' m just shocked you mentioned stuntman 2 instead of one of those and i might forgive you for Turok...

kickass331
  • Total Posts : 92
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 31, 2006 09:52
Okay, okay, OKAY!!! Sony promised Real-Time gameplay at e3-06, so YOU KNOW WHAT??? UR STUFF = PWNT
1. Motor Storm
2. Killzone 2
3. MGS4 (HATE IT)
4. Unreal 3
5. The Guy Game 2 (Possibility) XD
6. Crysis
Note, these are in NO PARTICULAR ORDER. Number 5 is a joke if you didn' t figure that out. HALO 3 SUX AND I WON' T PUT IT UP. But, Unreal 3 Pwns. Motor Storm is gr8 m8. Killzone 2 will be a huge letdown since NONE OF E3-05 WAS REAL-TIME. But other than that, Crysis = Own3d. MGS4 Will get up in my face with its FAN LOVING STUFF I HATE. I never played an MGS game, probably because it sux. But, Motorstorm = ZOMGZ VGT = PWNT.. XD XD

f3hunter
  • Total Posts : 821
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 31, 2006 11:36

Note, these are in NO PARTICULAR ORDER. Number 5 is a joke if you didn' t figure that out. HALO 3 SUX AND I WON' T PUT IT UP. But, Unreal 3 Pwns. Motor Storm is gr8 m8. Killzone 2 will be a huge letdown since NONE OF E3-05 WAS REAL-TIME. But other than that, Crysis = Own3d. MGS4 Will get up in my face with its FAN LOVING STUFF I HATE. I never played an MGS game, probably because it sux. But, Motorstorm = ZOMGZ VGT = PWNT.. XD XD

Can u say that again, but in english this time :)

Nitro
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Mar 31, 2006 16:31

are us erious about this list , where are , Metal gear solid 4, !! Devil may cry 4, tekken 6, gran turismo vision , silent hill (may be), winning eleven , GTA , final fantasy, hwop about another game from the guys of ICO since you mentioned Banjooie kazooie 3 we can all dream so far ... i' m just shocked you mentioned stuntman 2 instead of one of those and i might forgive you for Turok...

Like i care about Vision Gran Turismo or GTA...

I mentioned MGS4 in my previous post, noting that i only expect to see a trailer...

DMC4 and Tekken 6?! Well, right now i' m not bothered about another DMC and the only Tekken i' m currently looking forward to is Dark Resurrection on PSP. I' m more interested in the console version of VF5 than Tekken 6.

Okay, okay, OKAY!!! Sony promised Real-Time gameplay at e3-06, so YOU KNOW WHAT??? UR STUFF = PWNT

Grow up!

MGS4 Will get up in my face with its FAN LOVING STUFF I HATE. I never played an MGS game, probably because it sux.

Silentbomber
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 01, 2006 01:26

1. Motor Storm
2. Killzone 2
3. MGS4 (HATE IT)
4. Unreal 3
6. Crysis

Aha ha ha! thats was so funny becuase it was so stupid.

QuezcatoL
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 01, 2006 01:38
unrl3 owns?
I hate the unreal serie,its fucking garbage.

kickass331
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 01, 2006 04:25
UT99 is the only good game gameplay wise, but the graphic engine always pwns. Epic releases breakthroughs in technology such as in AI and produces an engine that always plays better than source engine (if that' s possible) when it comes to ranges of pcs that can handle it. I' m sure that most unreal titles suck, but the technology that drives them does not. Except for the Unreal 2KX and 2 titles and UC titles, they made a bad franchise even worse.

QuezcatoL
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 01, 2006 08:30
Sorry but i associate Epic games with look at our bad game but see what the graphic engine can do,plz buy it developers!!!

Am i right or am i wrong?
And yes im getting GOW and yes it looks great...but you never know...expect that the graphic is gonna be 10/10.

Mika
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 01, 2006 09:07
-Sonic' s return to form(hopefully) on PS3/360
-Afterburner Climax
-the rumored Phantasy Star Universe for 360
-Blue Dragon
-Sega surprises....There are lots of rumours of classic franchises coming back
-Hideo Kojima' s Revolution game
-Suda 51' s Revolution game
-and pretty much everything else Revolution

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 01, 2006 11:53
Hey Kick@ss

MGS4 (HATE IT)

Woah... okay, now you' re starting to scare me. where did you get in next-gen play on a dev-kit? Because, you sure seem to know alot about games that Arent Even Out Yet.

Wow, you really do know your stuff, and me and the rest of the respected gaming community thought that The Guy Game was just another excuse for Leiberman to B17Ch about how video games are the opiate of the masses...

HALO 3 SUX AND I WON' T PUT IT UP

Alright, first of all, you have every right to say that Halo, and Halo 2 " SUX" (as creative and intellegent as that description may be) but you' ve never even played it. It isn' t even a confirmed game yet, no less the official title, how do you know it' s not gonna be Super Monkey Master Cheif?

I never played an MGS game, probably because it sux

Another testament to your intellegence and your knowlege of gaming. You could debate about Hideo Kojima' s choice of style, camera angle, and other issues, but you' d have to be blind to say it wasn' t a step forward in 3D gaming.

ZOMGZ VGT = PWNT.. XD XD

Do i even need to say it.

I usually don' t go off on people like this, and i usually have a sense of humor when i do, but for pete' s sake! Try solid facts and opinions based on news, instead of rumor & " OMG!!" style websites.

Silentbomber
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 02, 2006 08:34
Face it Eddie, His vast Knowledge of the Games Indusrty Frightens you, and you try to put him down by bending his words!

tsk, tsk people are really getting low and dirty these days

Nitro
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 02, 2006 09:17
He' s a 15 year old retard who is going to remain a VIRGIN forever, and if you look at him...

...then maybe it' ll explain a few things.

Shit, even my man Bishonen could kick this freaks ass! Bishonen is younger but brighter AND cooler!

kickass331
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 02, 2006 09:28
Hey, I may be 15 but I' m not a fucking retard, I' m just heavily medicated... (Bitch)
Oh Snap, let' s go to that place and run around in circles LAWL

Eddie_the_Hated
  • Total Posts : 8015
  • Reward points : 15335
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 02, 2006 23:49
Silentbomber, It' s okay to feel scared sometimes, right... right?

I' m not a fucking retard, I' m just heavily medicated

That' s one of those phrases that 7th graders use to try and get people to pay attention to them. When i read some of your posts for the first time, i honestly thought you were a drug-abuser, and that you needed help. Now it' s easy to see you' re an attention monger who needs to feel older than he is.
Sadly i know many people who do the same thing, and i dont need to deal with them on my leisure time. Now i won' t mention anything about your lack of fornicating, but please! I' m younger than you and i can make a better post!
If you want people to pay attention to you, stop telling people that everything " sux" that you and your family " ownz" , and that
" the sun is out. I have lot' s of ideas" Make sense, stop cussing in between every other word, and show a little bit of maturity, if not inteligence.

Bishonen
RE: games that will steal the show (e3) - Apr 03, 2006 01:52

Shit, even my man Bishonen could kick this freaks ass! Bishonen is younger but brighter AND cooler

..?...??...

...wha??..

.....why are you mentioning my name in a post about some random human chipmunk???.....

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 40 of 54