Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Revolution - new stuff
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Revolution - new stuff - Feb 20, 2006 04:02
I don' t know. One of the announced add-ons is a wireless router and Nintendo said a dongle would likely be available to use as a reciever.

I don' t think the additional ' fan' could be something to connect the unit to the base because it seems to use the same mesh as the fan on the back...

...could be nothing though.

Ok, so forgetting the port on the back for a second. What do you think about the fact that out of all the 30+ patent sketches, the front flap isn' t shown open.

Gangasta said...

Since they said they will use SD cards - I take it for granted.

...and that' s good, but if it were JUST SD-card ports, then why isn' t it shown open?! It' s the complete submission btw so Nintendo have DECIDED not to show it open for the time being. It has to have been a concious decision on their part.

]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Revolution - new stuff - Feb 20, 2006 05:11
Hmm and some devs were really dissapointed that there' s no hdd (KOEI at least)

Maybe there is some hesitation on their side - but if they were to include some kind of harddrive , it would' ve been an external one I think since REV is so small.

I don' t know - but on the other hand - Nintendo wouldn' t release stuff that they weren' t certain of.

It really is strange.Still - the " mystery hole" is also disclosed here with no explanation and it doesn' t go into details like " what kind of video output" so my bet is - it' s not that detailed.
< Message edited by ]Gangsta[ -- 19 Feb 06 21:15:02 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Revolution - new stuff - Feb 20, 2006 08:08
It' s actually possible there could be TWO versions of Revolution. One with a HDD maybe...

You think the " mystery port" could be for HD cables?! I know they said they weren' t supporting it but couldn' t it?!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Revolution - new stuff - Feb 20, 2006 18:46
I don' t think so and 2 versions are definitely something they' ll try to avoid at all cost
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message