Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sony employee fired for comparing PS3 to Xbox 360
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Sony employee fired for comparing PS3 to Xbox 360 - Gamesindustry.biz - Feb 05, 2006 08:49
Right....
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Sony employee fired for comparing PS3 to Xbox 360 - Gamesindustry.biz - Feb 05, 2006 09:26
Right!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Sony employee fired for comparing PS3 to Xbox 360 - Gamesindustry.biz - Feb 05, 2006 22:29

For all we know it was Microsoft sponsored. I know he got offered 5 jobs within a week of being fired but does anyone know where he ended up?

Sorry guys that' s just bullshit.

Have you even read that article?

That guy did not want to get fired - they told him to remove the blog from the internet and he did so , before that he asked people at Sony if they see it as a bad thing and they said no.He said he' s sorry and he didn' t mean it and that his CEO' s and managers where cool guys and he has nothing against them.They fired him anyway.

He worked for Sony Online Entertainment.

Again if you were smart enough to read the entire article - we wouldn' t be here.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Sony employee fired for comparing PS3 to Xbox 360 - Gamesindustry.biz - Feb 05, 2006 23:50
And ed fries quited MS to go there.

but nvm,this employer should tell us what kind of job he got,and what people offered him jobs,before he doesnt,i dont care a shit for him.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Sony employee fired for comparing PS3 to Xbox 360 - Gamesindustry.biz - Feb 06, 2006 00:23
There are several articles giving differing accounts. Remember he also talked to the media about it.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Sony employee fired for comparing PS3 to Xbox 360 - Gamesindustry.biz - Feb 06, 2006 01:53
You know, you could have made that waaaaaaaaaaaay shorter. As Homer would have said " don' t tell me the story of your life" .
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: Sony employee fired for comparing PS3 to Xbox 360 - Gamesindustry.biz - Feb 06, 2006 06:57
Well, I assume that Sony is very pissed because of the XBox360.

I also think, that this guy could tell all about the PS3 if he knows the details, right?
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Sony employee fired for comparing PS3 to Xbox 360 - Gamesindustry.biz - Feb 06, 2006 07:43
right :)

This story comes from the Gamesindustry.biz - any other stories link to that article as the source so ...whatever :)

Quez who are you man ? you' re nobody for this guy and I don' t think he cares what you think.

The point is - guy worked for Sony , knew the PS3 hardware well , was dissapointed , got fired - there' s no room for speculation or conspiracy theories here since it' s all based on facts.

Yeah I know some of you will speculate forever :)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message