Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Total ignorance!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Total ignorance! - Feb 15, 2006 01:09
Good find Killer but I don' t think they have much against videogames as a whole. They are more verbal against kids playing violent games, the ones rated 17+.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Total ignorance! - Feb 15, 2006 01:46
The thing is,he is right about some of the crimes commited thanks to games,however those kids,got triggered by games,and he is right.
The thing is though,that he cant realise those kids had a sickness,their minds was sick,and sadly their minds would have been triggered by movie/music someone talking sooner or later,and those kids should ofc never have played those games,instead being in a home to be treated for their mental health.
Anyu person over 13 or even 12 who has the urge to go out and kill people after played some video games,is clearly insane,i played resident evil at the same time and GTA,i did not freak out.

I did not feel any taste pr hunger for going out and hurt people,nor did my friends,and i know we arn' t som super people,my friend for ex has like 50 pets,not kidding, he loves fighting/bloody games,and still he is the best pet friend/nature lover in the world,and he would never harm anyone,why is that?
Cause he is not sick like those kids who does these horrible crimes aftyer playing games.

YOu know we often say parents refuse to see the truth about their kids,this is a perfect ex of parents who cant accept their kids is sick,and cant handle playing a game,and no i wouldnt want them to watch horror movies either,however we live in a free society and these kids/people will get the materials sooner or later,and the best thing we can do is to put them in a home as fast as we can.
Cause you clearly cant be insane if you wanna go out and kill people after playing a game where you did it.

jack thompson should play some games and see if he turns fucked up or not.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Total ignorance! - Feb 15, 2006 05:16

The thing is,he is right about some of the crimes commited thanks to games,however those kids,got triggered by games,and he is right.

How do you know what triggered those guys? who are you to say this?

People have been killing people way befor games were invented and it' s impossible to tell what the trigger was.

You are just as stupid as Thompson or even more now that I think of many of your other posts
KJC

• Total Posts : 2
RE: Total ignorance! - Feb 16, 2006 05:36
I see a lot of good points but to summarize this whole thing I think that the largest external factor that impacts the behavior of children is parenting. All these other influences (video games, T.V., movies etc.) play a very small role in comparison to things like quality of upbringing and inter-familial relationships. Basically, It' s up to the parents to either make or break a kid. Society loves to heap blame on scapegoats like creative property in order to avoid the large and ugly REAL issues.
I don' t think it' s going away, but i think most people learn to take it with a grain of salt.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Total ignorance! - Feb 16, 2006 05:51
alright, first of all, i was really angry at that site, secondly, i don' t think we' ll progress the situation by calling them dumbasses, undersexed, and F****rs. yeah it' s wrong, and yes people will be stuck in their ways, but guys! it' s like going to the American Nazi Party homepage, and looking under code of conduct. some people are afraid of change and will not change untill they die, but we' ll just have to leave them in the dust as we progress to bigger and better things.

CAN I GET AN AMEN!!![:' (]
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread