FUNNY. Capcom has a sense of humor with Resident Evil DS

Phoenixxx1974
  • Total Posts : 332
  • Reward points : 0
FUNNY. Capcom has a sense of humor with Resident Evil DS - Jan 21, 2006 15:24
Hey Everyone you gotta see this. Capcom Has put out these videos about " Bad touching" on the DS with Resident Evil.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/01/21/resident-evil-ds-good-touch-bad-touch/

Capcom is apparently not without a sense of humor. They' ve decided to get really creative with the DS' touchpad feature in their upcoming title Resident Evil : Deadly Silence (DS... get it?). Here are some videos of what happens when you get frisky with that stylus.

When you rub Jill Valentine' s breastular region (mpg), she covers her chest in shame, making you feel like a complete pervert. And if you tap Chris Redfield' s bottom (mpg), he purrs like a kitten... actually he doesn' t. He just smacks you away, trying to play it off... but inside, a little piece of him dies every time you do it. As soon as you turn the game off, he curls into a fetal position and cries himself to sleep, thinking happy thoughts...

Are you happy Nintendo? Touching isn' t always good!

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: FUNNY. Capcom has a sense of humor with Resident Evil DS - Jan 21, 2006 23:11
It smells fake to me, now i only have 3 DS games, and none of those has 3d images on the touch screen, i think the top screen as the most powerful processors connected to it, i might be mistaken, but i would be really annoyed if i had to use the stylus on the screen where i move my character around!

Phoenixxx1974
  • Total Posts : 332
RE: FUNNY. Capcom has a sense of humor with Resident Evil DS - Jan 22, 2006 00:40
come on man lighten up, this was supposed to be funny and you are sucking the fun out of it. Don' t be a wet blanket and just laugh and enjoy it.

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: FUNNY. Capcom has a sense of humor with Resident Evil DS - Jan 22, 2006 01:39
Well ehh haha!

NAh its okay, i just didnt want people to get their hopes up.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: FUNNY. Capcom has a sense of humor with Resident Evil DS - Jan 22, 2006 02:50
Actually both screens can be used as is seen fit (Sonic Rush is a good example), but i' m not sure about this. I mean, the game is mainly displayed on the top screen like most others and the touch screen is used for the map, inventory etc. But the touch screen is used in 1st person mode (rendered in full 3D) when you can slash enemies with the knife using the stylus.

Anyone who own a DS should get this game. Well...anyone who isn' t a 7 year old girl that it!

Ha, i hope this is true though...

Marink
  • Total Posts : 884
RE: FUNNY. Capcom has a sense of humor with Resident Evil DS - Jan 26, 2006 02:00
I think this game might turn out quite interesting. I might even buy it! If only for it' s touch-slash system.