Outstanding Graphics

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 56 of 56
Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 09, 2006 06:34

BREASTS ARE THE BEST THING EVER!

...HELL YEAH!!!!!.......

....all males are programmed to have Oedipus complexes of various degrees to PROCREATE... ..it' s how nature works dude.... (women have their own version of it too, but reversed)

...and it could be argued that an exaggerated interest in breasts is a just a sign of a high sex drive, something which all sex obsessed alpha males have....

...and no matter what you all say about DOA3, ultimate was still a backwards step, gameplay-wise...
Currently accepting Article & Review requests

Marink
  • Total Posts : 884
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 09, 2006 09:51
It is not funny at all when arguements go:

" [Game X] sucks ass!! [Game Y] is much better!!!!!!!!!!!

" You are wrong!11111111 [Game W] iz teh beztez!!!!!!!! How can ya posibly think [Game Y] good you are teh gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111" $£" " %" !" £^@@@"

" [Game Z] pwns ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Game R] should stay in the trash/bin/whatever where it belongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!£!£!£!!!!!!!!!"

" But [Game F] LOOKS better, and SOUNDS better. and more importantly PLAYS better than that $#!~. Don' t touch that crap with a 50 foot pole!!!!!"

I could go on forever... but you guys really shouldn' t! Honestly, what is wrong with accepting that different people have different opinions- and respecting them? So they prefer games that you don' t; WHO CARES? It doesn' t affect how you live, it doesn' t put food on your plate. Just live your normal lives, forgetting what people say (about your tastes). Trust me, it won' t kill you.

PS. BREASTS RUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!!!

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 09, 2006 09:55
Well what the hell are we supposed to talk about if not which games are good and which are not? How the weather was when we played SC3? What we ate before we started playing? I think that as long as we bring good arguments for our thoughts, the discussions will give us something. For example, I now understand why some people really liked SC3. Not that I agree but now I understand.

Marink
  • Total Posts : 884
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 09, 2006 09:57
I' m not saying you shouldn' t be able to argue. Just don' t knock other people' s opinions. You don' t like it when it happens to you, do you?

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 09, 2006 10:03
Sometimes I do feel that, but guess what! Today I ate chicken before playing Liberty city stories and the weather was cloudy and cold.

f3hunter
  • Total Posts : 821
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 09, 2006 10:38
From a technical POV i think MKDS looks gobsmaking!

Especially considering its also running at constant 60fps with loads of things going on with some large tracks, technically one of the best uses of graphical hardware ive seen.

]GaNgStA[
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 09, 2006 13:49
MArio KArt DS is awesome I have to agree :)

Oh It' s mostly cold outside when I play and I just had a nice sandwich accompanied by awesome donut.

Candy ownz chocolate!

Titties make the world go round !!!

(it' s funny how stupid shit like that unites people ehhe)

May the power of boobs be witcha

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 09, 2006 14:38
Ha, Marink dude, you suck. All people ever do in gaming forums is debate (argue) and speculate about err, games, mostly, ...and breasts! Yay!

Oh and dude, i didn' t see anyone but you typing in 1337. Just a point. You play CS:S?!

DoA Ultimate was technically a step back for the series but it improved the experience. Hell, even Team Ninja weren' t happy with DoA3, hence the remake of DoA Ultimate. See, ...ULTIMATE! Ha, but it' s just my preference. Well, DoA4 is now so nerr!

It' s night here now which sucks. Back to PGR3 i go!

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 09, 2006 17:55

Locopuyo since when did you become the voice of KIKIZO FORUMS?
What a silly fool ...

Your insults are poor. You attempt to insult me because you hate me for calling out your blatent lies. And that is why no one loves you.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

KiLLeR
  • Total Posts : 314
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 10, 2006 01:09
So interesting. I like this thread a lot, lol, has all the things that make a forum, insults, debates, ppl trying to make some order, bla bla bla

Titties ROCK!!!

Oh and I agree with Terry, female characters have always been faster, so don' t get mad about it (to the person that said he didn' t want female characters in fighting games)

Can you ppl feel the " love" between locopyuo and gangsta? LOL

It' s 4 in the morning and I can' t sleep. I went out in my balcony for a smoke and damn it' s cold here in canada!!! There are no clouds so the sky looks pretty awsome.

Oh, did I mention that I played Garou Mark of The Wolves today and finished it? BTW, for those that don' t know about the game and for those that like fast-paced fighting games, grab the one i just mentioned. It' s a neogeo game, u can get it from the net (download it) and get the emulator, NeoRageX and play it, GOD that game is sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. It' s pretty, there' s some really cool moves and there r some pretty interesting characters too. check it out!!

Hey Joe, I been thinking of buying a crt hdtv, cuz those plasma, lcd ones r too expensive. Are they really any good? I don' t have a big budget, so which brand, model would u recommend, if u know about any other models.

Halo has sick musical scores, and so does Advent Rising (u guys should chek out the game, pretty innovative, has glitches but can be expected as it is a low budget game, can' t wait for the second one, if they' re gonna make another one)

]GaNgStA[
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 10, 2006 04:42
Fatal Fury/Garou: Mark of The Wolves is the best 2D fighter I' ve ever played - had it on Dreamcast - it had a cool survival feature that roms don' t have .
After that I ' ve been playing it on Xbox on NEO GEO EMU - I know there' s a PS2 version , but it' s impossible to get when you' re in Europe - wish I could download it hehe but its hard to even find a backup version.

Locopussy my insults are poor in order for you to understand them.

And I don' t hate you - I actually love to respond to your silly posts - If it wasn' t for that I' d have ignored you like any other dumb lame n00b who never said anything smart in his life.

Killer my god you are so right it is the essence of forum :)
< Message edited by ]Gangsta[ -- 10 Jan 06 13:59:40 >

Kyo.k
  • Total Posts : 324
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 10, 2006 12:08

My TV does not upscan a 480p image. My TV displays 480p at 480p. I see jaggies. My TV is the Sony 34XBR960, one of the best (if not THE best) CRT HDTVs out there. And CRT' s have the sharpest image of any HDTV technology at the moment, they just weigh 9,000 pounds and don' t come in giganto-huge screen sizes.

Cool! I know about the CRT being the best hence getting my Naomi monitor, and it' s looks great, especially DC and 360.

I' ll definitely look into the one you' ve got though, I really need a TV which does 480p and will save on space on having multiple displays (3 at the mo). Sadly living the UK these are bloody hard to get hold of, as are all CRT HD' s

KiLLeR
  • Total Posts : 314
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 10, 2006 12:39
Finally, someone that agrees with me on Garou: MArk of The Wolves. Gangsta, I have it for xbox also, and it looks so good on my TV and it' s easier to play than on my pc, with the keyboard. Do you know all the moves? Two characters in that game have 1 extra move, it' s a power move and takes a lot of button mashing, lol, but the end result is a ko, if done properly.

I think I' m gonna buy a crt HDTV too, I wasn' t sure if they were any good or not since they are cheaper than the plasma or lcd TVs.

]GaNgStA[
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 10, 2006 12:49
I don' t have my Xbox anymore - I finished all games I wanted for it and now I got a PS2 , but I knew the moves :)

Check some FAQ' s for moves.

I mostly played with that black karate fighter (he' s got different names in rom and DC so I don' t know how he' s called in your version)

The animation is amazing and I just love it when levels change each round ( especially the 3 round with GATO )

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 10, 2006 17:55
The Sony 30HS420 is a good entry-level CRT TV.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Outstanding Graphics - Jan 10, 2006 19:10
Ooooh SDK beat Capcom at 2D fighters any day of the week. With Street Fighter 2 coming to Xbox Live Arcade i hope KOF does the same!!! I' ll be doin' me some whoopin' then!

Hadoken my ass Street Fighter, ...gimme Garou Mark Of The Wolves, KOF 99 and Last Blade!!!

I do like Street Fighter, but i prefer KOF!

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 56 of 56