Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List

whatabout_paul
  • Total Posts : 1227
  • Reward points : 0
Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 02, 2005 08:22
Ok, so I' ve finally gotten myself hooked up to Xbox Live and need people to play against... or with. If anyone is on Live and fancies a bash online with me post your gamertag here. Hopefully then we can have a real Kikizo Live experience.

Without further adoo my tag is PSMad spelt exactly like that. It stands for Paul Street (which is my full name) Mad (as in crazy); Nothing at all to do with Playstation.

Post away :)

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 02, 2005 12:36
My gamertag is QuezcatoL

But i dont have a 360... yet.
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

mxpx182
  • Total Posts : 1394
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 02, 2005 12:36
RaKier. Spelt exactly that way. The Capital R stands for correct gramatical rules when spelling a name, and the capital K stands for a rebelious streak in me from when I was 13 and I thought I was cool.

Anyways, as a side idea, post any games you play on live so we know what we can look to play.

Perfect Dark Zero
Amped 3 (leaderboards only)
Worms 4: Mayhem
and shortly Dead Or Alive 4

QuezcatoL
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 02, 2005 14:33
I got 28 xbox titles,i think i have like 12 live titles.
But i only play halo2,rainbowsix black arrow,and ghost recon2.
When i get the 360,i get pdz i think.

locopuyo
  • Total Posts : 3138
  • Reward points : 41070
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 02, 2005 15:17
gamertag: LocoPollo
If I play online it is usually COD2, but I also play PGR3 and PDZ and occasionally still Halo 2.

I don' t get to play online often because the connection at college plugs into a cow' s ass.
When I' m home I play a lot, and once and a while the connection is good enough to play COD2 here. I can' t even connect to any PGR3 games because the NAT is so strict. Usually the extremely low amount of bandwidth and 2 second pings are the problem though.
"If you knew how good I am you would think I'm modest."

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 02, 2005 16:55
Massacre20xx
Well the first part is self explainable, the 20xx is their to establish a long amount of time (2000-2099) I made it at the end of a year and was gonna put in that year but decided what about next and the year after that? So there.

I dont have a 360 yet, but on the current Xbox you can find me on Battlefield 2 or Ghost Recon2:Summit Strike.

When I see what becomes the most popular Live game for 360 here on Kikizo I' ll pick up that game.

whatabout_paul
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 02, 2005 17:00
Hmm, if you' ve for a 360 can you still add people to your friends list who have a live account on the 1st Xbox... and can I take Xbox games online on the 360...

(Runs to find Burnout Revenge)

QuezcatoL
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 02, 2005 19:25
I just feels...weird about playing xbox game swith xbox360 people :P im getting a 360 then i play online...

Chee Saw
  • Total Posts : 1466
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 02, 2005 21:25
My gamertag is: Cheesaw1 (I had Cheesaw but let it lapse and they wouldn' t let me reactivate it! Bastards! At least no one else can take it!)

I' m currently offline until my 360 returns to me. I haven' t played it online AT ALL, but I have PGR3 and PD0. When I get it back, I' ll add all of you guys.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 03, 2005 12:43
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 05, 2005 05:56

my gamercard!

I havent played much Live, but i own PGR3, PDZ, and Kameo, and Condemned but thats not a live title
< Message edited by vx chemical -- 5 Dec 05 14:09:18 >

QuezcatoL
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 05, 2005 07:00
http://live.xbox.com/member/QuEzCaToL

Got one too,just waiting for my 360 now...

QuezcatoL
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 05, 2005 07:01
http://card.mygamercard.net/QuEzCaToL.jpg

Just need to get my 360...now,already paid for 1 year of new live service.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 5 Dec 05 15:03:23 >

mxpx182
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 06, 2005 08:00
Hey locopuyo, how do you invite someone to play a game online? I always see that you' re online, but the option to " invite to game" is always blacked out, even when you' re playing the same game as me. I sent you that voice message to play PD0, but I have no idea how to set it up, you know how?

locopuyo
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 06, 2005 12:04
I think you might have to have a game created and then invite me. I' m at college right now though and I haven' t been able to get into any PDZ or PGR3 games. They blocked pretty much every port here and my connection is usually only 40k. During the summer and breaks I play online though. And COD2 usually works here at college.
I' ve been playing a lot of system link PDZ co-op. We already beat it on the first 2 skill levels and are doing it on the third now. I beat PGR3 on silver. Working on getting all golds and platinums now. I' m ranked 6th in the world for one of the tokyo speed challenges. Hopefully nobody deranked me yet, if so I' ll just get a higher score.

Rikka
  • Total Posts : 933
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 07, 2005 09:23
Umm since I gave my 360 away, I will always be online as RaKier [1] (as in guest of RaKier) hee hee hee. That will be the only time I will be playing online. Or maybe as a guest of CapnQball, but so far he has nothing worth playing online. But becareful. I suck at PDZ, and I pretty much have more fun beating up my teammates in the Darkops than completeing the missions.

whatabout_paul
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 08, 2005 06:30
I majorly suck as PDZ at the moment, thus I' ve been mostly on PGR3 and Kameo. I' ve beated the water temple but not gotten the achivement... so am missing 100 points from my gamertag... which sucks!

locopuyo
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 19, 2005 15:03
So anybody down for some kind of kikizo tournament? I' m at home for xmas break now so I can play games online without lag and other cool stuff.

whatabout_paul
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 19, 2005 15:29
Kikizo christmas tournament!

First we must figure out which game to use. Basically post a list of the games you have for 360. the game most people own will be played.

Perfect Dark Zero,
Project Gotham 3,
Kameo.

locopuyo
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 20, 2005 17:00
Perfect Dark Zero
Call of Duty 2
Project Gothem Racing 3

that makes 2 of us with PGR3 and PDZ

Mass X
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 20, 2005 18:56
I got my 360 last night yaaaay! And 100% problem free. Heat problem is a no show and the noise is no where near what ppl were claiming thats for sure. Its about even with my Xbox. I spent most of the first day plugging things into it to see what works. Everything but my MP3 player so far. Owell.

Anyhow I got condemend only right now however I' ll pick up another game this weekend and it' ll be whichever is chosen for that tourney.

Looks like PDZ so far or PGR 3.

locopuyo
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 20, 2005 22:27
cool, I saw you were chilln' @ the xbox 360 dashboard while I was playing PDZ and COD2. I think I buckawked you.

Vx Chemical
  • Total Posts : 5534
  • Reward points : 6695
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 20, 2005 23:58
i got PGR, and PDZ as well,dont know whether i have time though. So busy at work these days!

mxpx182
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 21, 2005 10:28
I' m gone over christmas, but I' m definetly up for a PDZ tourny. I' m not very good at the whole headshots thing, man some people can pick you off instantly. Who wants to take charge3 of this thing and set it up? I can after new years, but before that I' m kind of humped. I am assuming of course I get a year subscription to live for christmas. If not I will have to find other means.

Mass X
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 21, 2005 11:06
I was indeed buckawk' d...

Its funny tho when you put in an original Xbox game the 360 is very quiet, hardly notciable with the TV on. But with Condemend running the noise ramps up a bit, still nothing distracting tho.

Also about the heating, I finally felt some warm air coming out the back near the USB port. However this was after a 5 or 6 hour gaming/movie session. I also put the 360 thru one helluva stress test.

Its cool that you can customize the look. I got myself a purple theme with a Nintendo background image (I didnt even know you could grab saved images off a flash card and place them in as backgrounds. Went and threw in a slew of images for whenever I get bored with what I already got).

Anyhow I' m selling my old Xbox with a few games this week which will give me plenty of money for 2 new 360 games this weekend maybe 3 depending on what I can get off my brother' s Target discount. Gonna be a tough decision if I can only get 2. Its looking like PDZ is the game everyone has so far along with PGR3. But I dont wanna deny myself COD2.

...decisions hmph.

mxpx182
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 21, 2005 14:59
Honestly MassX, forget PGR 3. In my opinion, it' s just not that good. Sorry to everybody who bought it, I do hope you enjoy it, but there' s just nothing great about it. it looks awesome when you stop and look, but how often are you standing still in gameplay in a racing game. COD 2 is awesome if the fact that it is SO imersive. And the PD0 online play is a blast.

locopuyo
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 21, 2005 15:24
Well I have all 3 of those games, I would say get COD2 over PGR3. PGR3 is awesome and the graphics are pretty sweet with HDTV even while you' re going 200 mph, but COD2 mp is just awesome. It provides more enjoyment than PGR3 does. Although I still love my PGR3 and play it a lot too. So if you have enough to get PGR3 and COD2 I would recomend it.

Ikashiru
  • Total Posts : 649
  • Reward points : 24890
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 22, 2005 07:05
cant agree enough mate, both are must have buys for the 360 if you love racing and and fps online play you wont get anything that touches it with a barge pole for a while yet..

Just got my hd set up and both games are transformed, and changed mates opinions from woah thats kinda kewl on my 32" crt tv to " f' in hell mate" im getting one!

oh 360 gamertag: jtypecav
< Message edited by jtypecav -- 22 Dec 05 15:07:01 >

Mass X
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 24, 2005 23:52
Arite Im setup and ready to go with some more games now.

Xbox360:

PDZ
PGR3
Condemned

Xbox:

Halo 2 (rarly)
Ghost Recon 2
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (hardly ever online tho...)
Worms 4: Mayhem (need somone to play online with)

Im working my way to add everyone, so is you get an invite from Massacre20xx accept it (unless you hate me :( )

I may have Call of Duty 2 by then end of the weekend. I got PDZ and PGR3 for $45 dollars each so ya.

On a side note about PDZ imo I think it looks and feels very impressive for a launch title. That is if you account for all the stuff that goes on in that game with no framerate issue at all. All yer bullet holes stay permanently no matter how far you go or how many you leave.

Bodies don' t magically dissappear (except online which has a clever way to rid the corpses anyways).

Most everythign can be messed with (A guy was hiding behind a turned over stell table so I shot the table and flip it back up onto him with knock him back then blasted the guy. And another occasion I shot a neon light and it shattered onto a guy and he covered his head until a big peice knocked him down but didnt kill him, I got to do that.

I also liked what they did with the ragdoll physics, well actually just before those kick in. Instead of just crumpling up and turning into a rag doll, depending on the hit location, they have different death animation. Hell they even react depending on where shot and not just physically but verbally as well.

Which brings up another thing, theirs alot of stuff being said thruout the entire game and most of it is different. Funniest comment I heard was when I snuck up on 2 guys I shot one in the head which made his partner yell out " OMG Nooo! He was my best friend!" as sad as it was for some reason the way it was said made me laugh.

So I guess it may not be the most visually orgasmic, but all tho little details and more just make the game so fun.

locopuyo
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 25, 2005 00:20
Yes, I really enjoy the little details, probably the most of any game. I had one like you did where I killed a guy and hte other guy said " It was his first day!" . But my favorite has to be when the AI of that building says something like, " This information is for managers only, everyone else don' t listen." Then says a bunch of stuff.

whatabout_paul
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 25, 2005 04:21
" So, you are out of bullets?" " Oh no! I' m out of ammo, got to reload"

Game Junkie
  • Total Posts : 708
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Dec 26, 2005 18:11
my gamer card is Agent Ghost.
Agent Ghost is my Xbox 360 gamer tag.

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Jan 29, 2006 14:25
I REALLY wanted to get the username, ' Homo Pocket' but after spending 15 minutes trying different variations of it and nothing working (Argh!) I finally settled for the name below:

Gamer Tag: Terry Bogard 3

Xbox 360 games:

*Wrestle Kingdom
*Dead or Alive 4
Condemned
Ridge Racer 6

Wrestle Kingdom and Dead or Alive 4 currently get the most playtime (actually they' re currently the only 360 games that get any playtime!). I occasionally play the online modes late nights just to get more of a feel for Xbox Live in general.
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Bishonen
  • Total Posts : 1718
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Jan 30, 2006 00:19

' Homo Pocket'

...I' m not even going to ask...
Currently accepting Article & Review requests

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Jan 30, 2006 00:59
It' s all aboot Sega GT babeeee!

Fans of the Japanese Dreamcast version of Sega GT would understand it best ;)
Terry Bogard - currently the most Unhelpful member of the Kikizo forums.

Nitro
  • Total Posts : 11960
  • Reward points : 44065
RE: Official Kikizo Xbox Live Gamertag List - Jan 30, 2006 01:02
VMU mini-game...