Favorite DVD collection

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
  • Reward points : 0
Favorite DVD collection - Mar 24, 2004 18:07
What' s the best DVD collection you own in your opinion?

Mine is definately the entire Robotech series.

Oh yeah!
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

CapnCrunch311
  • Total Posts : 285
RE: Favorite DVD collection - Mar 24, 2004 18:25
The only collections I have are Family Guy (all three seasons) and trailer Park Boys (the first two seasons). Oh, just remembered, I have South Park season three.
Vote In The Hottest Women On The Net Contest!

GamerTag:CapnCrunch311
XBL Games: Crimson Skies, PGR2, Moto GP 2, RalliSport Challenge 2, Mech Assault, Ninja Gaiden

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Favorite DVD collection - Mar 25, 2004 01:24
O god im nearly a video store! My library of movies is just ridiculous. Most of them are of course anime boxsets.
I guess to answer this ill have to rank in what Ive watched most often.

1.Trigun
2.Family Guy (S- 1, 2, 3)
3.Cowboy Bebop
4.Initial D
5.South Park (S- 1,2,3)
6.Battle Athletes
7.Tenchi Muyo (friggin everything)
8.Nadesico
9.Indeana Jones
10.Love Hina

thats just a top 10 lol until I move out I dont have much else to spend money on cept Games and Movies

Rampage99
RE: Favorite DVD collection - Mar 25, 2004 01:42
Nice Mass!

Btw, I noticed you are in Minnesota. That' s awesome. I' m form Minnesota. I was born in St. Paul, moved to Blaine, then lived in duluth up until 5 years ago. Now I live in Jacksonville Florida. The majority of my relatives still live in the Twin Cities. I love Minnesota.

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Favorite DVD collection - Mar 25, 2004 03:07
Im origionally from california but a mojority of my life has been spent here in Minnesota . It' s a nice place here in the cities girlfriend lives in St. Paul and I got relatives all over this state. I plan on leaving state and travel but if i had to choose a place to settle down and live out the later yrs of my life it would be here.

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: Favorite DVD collection - Mar 25, 2004 18:57
The only movie collection I have is the Family Guy, although I would like to finish off my collection of Berzerk movies, which is one of my favorite animes.

Rampage99
RE: Favorite DVD collection - Mar 25, 2004 19:00
I heard Berzerk was good. How long is the series? Is it as gorey as the game?

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: Favorite DVD collection - Mar 25, 2004 23:24
Yeah, it' s a pretty gory anime. What I' ve always liked about the series is how Bezerk' s sword seems to get bigger with each episode. It' s a really good anime if you don' t mind how old school it is. But if you like swordfights and demon killing then you' ll like Bezerk.

happyhour
  • Total Posts : 7
RE: Favorite DVD collection - Mar 26, 2004 18:42
The Lord of the Rings is my fave. Once the ROTK is out the set will be completed.