This gotta be a joke about NR controller.

QuezcatoL
  • Total Posts : 7059
  • Reward points : 4645
This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 28, 2005 04:22

This was from a small asian women,holding the controller... i hope this size is not real...
For us tall guys this would be almost unplayable...if its this small.
Even if you break 2 legs from a crab it still runs!
What you gotta do is find its weak spot and do massive damage at it.

ginjirou
  • Total Posts : 4836
  • Reward points : 16545
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 28, 2005 04:39
Yeah, you' re right, that looks like a very, very small controller!
But if you watch a clip from TGS 2005 when Satoru Iwata is holding the controller and some other pictures, it looks much bigger. So my guess is that the picture you have has been strangely modified.
You can download the clip with Satoru Iwata and the pictures here at Kikizo.com:
http://games.kikizo.com/news/200509/107.asp

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
  • Reward points : 0
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 28, 2005 06:47
Wow, that' s like the size of my cell phone. It' s cool that it' s small but as you said, I' m not going to exactly enjoy holding it.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

]GaNgStA[
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 30, 2005 06:27
Now that kind of speculation is what' s funny about forums :)

ginjirou
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 30, 2005 10:31
Read! This... good because Rev funny? Me think yes...
Japan man, very good games yes?
That' s why important is!

http://cube.ign.com/articles/660/660408p1.aspx

(What some japanese 3rd party game creators think about the Rev controller. And yes, some of them have tried the controller!)

albogino
  • Total Posts : 60
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 30, 2005 23:05
yeah....what does the rest of the world think?
- If you' re searching for truth you must look in the mirror and make sense of what you can see, just be..just be!

ginjirou
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 31, 2005 02:43
The rest of the world hasn' t tried the controller yet so they can' t have a real opinion yet. Duh!

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 31, 2005 06:03
when are we going to see a game?
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

mxpx182
  • Total Posts : 1394
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 31, 2005 09:13
I' d say probably about the same time ahead of it' s release as we did witht the 360 maybe?? I think Sony showing games as early as they did was more of a knee jerk reaction to Microsoft rather than a good move. They mostly got ridiculed for what they did put out as nobody believed them.

albogino
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 31, 2005 10:23
LoL and at first ppl thought those were in-game graphics. Then they realised it couldn' t be true. They also showed that bathtub with the duck, but this time more ducks and some ships and sh*%.
- If you' re searching for truth you must look in the mirror and make sense of what you can see, just be..just be!

ginjirou
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 31, 2005 11:16
Yeah that sucks. But still, wouldn' t you want it to be true? Wouldn' t you like it if it turns out that the in-game graphics are just as great as they have shown? Or are you such a fan of some other developer, that you' d rather see the that it was all a lie just so that your favourite company gets bigger?
I know Sony has been lying about lots of stuff. And it' s sad that they haven' t shown any " real" demos yet. But I really, really hope that the PS3 can do what they say. Don' t you?

albogino
RE: This gotta be a joke about NR controller. - Oct 31, 2005 11:26
I want the graphics to be like that, if u' ve read my posts I said that Im gonna buy a ps3 for sure man. If the graphics really r like that, then all i can say is WOW!
But, with ps2 they showed the ducks and showed what the ps2 " could" do, but they didn' t deliver. I was just being sarcastic by saying they showed the ducks again. maybe this time around they will actually have amazing graphics, but i doubt it, they will be good but not like the pre-rendered videos we saw.