Oblivion collectors edition

Game Junkie
  • Total Posts : 708
  • Reward points : 0
Oblivion collectors edition - Sep 14, 2005 22:04
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion CE is advertised at EB games, I just wonder what is included with it. http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/259303.asp

Sharon
  • Total Posts : 960
RE: Oblivion collectors edition - Sep 15, 2005 15:29
I' m so excited about Oblivion. I would definitely consider the Collectors Edition. I' m currently replaying Morrowind right now with the Bloodmoon and Tribunal additions. Absolutely addictive!

Game Junkie
  • Total Posts : 708
RE: Oblivion collectors edition - Sep 15, 2005 16:49
I found out that GameStop says that Oblivion CE comes with:
- Pocket Guide to the Empire
- Making of Oblivion Documentary
- Septim Gold Coin
I think I might get it seeing as this will be the game of the year just like Morrowind.

kombatfighter
  • Total Posts : 428
RE: Oblivion collectors edition - Sep 15, 2005 18:35
I really do like the freedom and actions that you take in Morrowind because it' s just like Fable' s aspect. However, I still can' t get over the movement and fighting techniques. I wish that they would fix that and not just be able to swing my sword 2 different ways. C' mon now, throw in some combos. Anyways, I still like the whole RPGing of Morrowind and the atmosphere or world really does grasp you and pull you in tho.
Games are your best friend as long as you don' t start talking to them.

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: Oblivion collectors edition - Sep 15, 2005 21:32
This may just be the only game I get at launch. It' s got at leat 200 hours packed into the sucker and since I put in 400-500 hours in with Morrowind, I can' t see myslf really needing anything else. I' ll just ask for more games for Christmas.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Oblivion collectors edition - Sep 15, 2005 23:18
This is definatly gonna be the first game I get, the level of immersion and freedom is unmatched.

Mega_Cephalic
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: Oblivion collectors edition - Sep 16, 2005 21:12
I guess I' m going to have to go and change my pre-order to the CE version because nothing is too expensive for my little Elder Scrolls.

Ride the horsie, hell yeah, I' m going to feel like a little girl in a candy store, assuming the little girl likes candy, maybe sour candy, yeah..... thats good.