Nintendo to reveal the Revolution Controller next month?

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 43 of 43
Rikka
  • Total Posts : 933
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Nintendo to reveal the Revolution Controller next month? - Aug 28, 2005 00:05
hee hee hee. Leave it to Terry and Joe to make me laugh.

in the infamous words of our own mr bogard..... 2005 useless post quota filled (or something along those lines)

scharb
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: Nintendo to reveal the Revolution Controller next month? - Aug 28, 2005 19:05
It would make sense if they did reveal it next month, I don' t see why they wouldn' t. I mean, they need publicity and a well publicized event. I mean, why pick a random date and reveal it then? No one would know about it, it would be stupid... The Tokyo Game show is the only major video game event taking place before the first half of 2006, which is when they' ve said they' re releasing it. Sorry if this has been said already, I didn' t feel like browsing through 5 pages.

ps, 1st post W00T
< Message edited by scharb -- 29 Aug 05 3:05:47 >

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: Nintendo to reveal the Revolution Controller next month? - Aug 29, 2005 20:26
I just wish Nintendo would release the damn controller already. Chances are it' ll be quarky and innovative at the expense of the layout like the last two controllers.
In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 43 of 43