The Movies

lotusson
  • Total Posts : 1212
  • Reward points : 0
The Movies - Aug 21, 2005 12:27
I just found out about this game today. I think it' s coming to the XB, but screw that I' ll much rather get it for the PC instead.

So what is " The Movies" ? Imagine having all the tools you needed to make a full length movie - but in a videogame! You' re the writer, director, and music composer. Add to that tons of customization available to fit whatever needs you have.

I must say, The Movies currently has my attention moreso than any XB360 game coming. I' m going to have to keep a close eye out on this one.

Preview: http://pc.ign.com/articles/643/643241p1.aspx
Official Site: http://www.lionhead.com/themovies/

cpsethgt
  • Total Posts : 57
  • Reward points : 34595
. - Aug 21, 2005 12:40
<message edited by cpsethgt on Apr 30, 2012 05:28>

Rikka
  • Total Posts : 933
RE: The Movies - Aug 23, 2005 17:18
wow. that looks (and sounds) really interesting. I am intruiged.

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: The Movies - Aug 23, 2005 17:27
Yes but lets not forget whose attached to it. Good ol Peter Molenuex (...close enough...). Altho his games always amaze and entertain me he also makes you wait the longest for just about any project. Still tho I love the concept of this game, I just hope it has the freedom that I think it will (in the making the movie side of things).

If I had a decent PC I' d go with that version but I' m stuck with the 2nd best option, which I dont think will be bad at all. I havent read much on it in a while but I know that you can upload your movies in the PC version and there are plans to having competitions with them but will that be possible with the Xbox one?

Game Junkie
  • Total Posts : 708
RE: The Movies - Sep 04, 2005 23:51
I' ver been waiting forever for this goddam game. It better be what was promisised and not just a sims ripoff.