I saw Gigli! I saw Gigli!

lotusson
  • Total Posts : 1212
  • Reward points : 0
I saw Gigli! I saw Gigli! - Dec 10, 2003 04:11
And oh gawd.... it is as horrid as everyone says it is. It was the most plotless, souless, thoughtless, hack of a film I' ve ever seen in a long time. The chemistry between Ben and J-Lo couldn' t be more dead. The only thing worse was their acting. In fact, this is probably the only movie where I can say EVERYONE did a bad acting job..... everyone except Al Pachino who motherfucking OWNED in this film. Too bad he only had like 8 minutes dedicated to him, and that was right at the end. Nonetheless, Gigli was a terrible film.... glad I watched it. Now I know what *not* to do next semester in script class. Thankfully I rented the movie for free. Pre-street date even.

Tshirts
  • Total Posts : 8
RE: I saw Gigli! I saw Gigli! - Jan 13, 2004 03:14
" everyone except Al Pachino who mother***ing OWNED in this film."

Pacino owns in every film!

USA OK !

shmoo
  • Total Posts : 20
RE: I saw Gigli! I saw Gigli! - Jan 21, 2004 13:19
Pacino doesn' t own in every film. He' s a caricature of himself now. And like DeNiro (another fine actor who lost his way), he' ll take any role offered to him.

All Al Pacino does is talk inappropriately loud and stare offscreen. He' s become a complete scenery-chewer. Every trailer for his movie should read: " And Al Pacino, as an over-the-top ______" . Insert cop, lawyer, football coach, etc. as needed.

Hoo-ah!

neminem
  • Total Posts : 45
RE: I saw Gigli! I saw Gigli! - Feb 07, 2004 04:01
Whoo-hoo... first in every forum. Not that that' s hard with only 3 of them. Much harder at vgmix. Well, it' s impossible at vgmix at the moment, but you know what I mean. Anyway, http://www.mrcranky.com/movies/gigli.aspx.