Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson!
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Nov 19, 2003 18:35
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,103517,00.aspx

Holy shit! :eek:

I so hope he didn' t do this. And when I say, hope he didn' t do this, I don' t mean I hope he' s found innocent of all the charges. I mean I hope he really didn' t molest any children. But at the same time.... it' s Michael Jackson. And you can' t honestly say you' d be surprised if he did.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Nov 19, 2003 20:38
Sick b@st@rd. I feel sorry for those kids.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 11/19/2003 8:39:21 PM >
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Nov 22, 2003 16:04
Michael fits the profile of a pedephile. That doesnt make him a child molester but just look at what hes done to his own body? Plastic surgeons claim that hes had over 100 surgeries on his face alone. The guy obviously has some issues, and it would not surprise me if he is guilty given the previous payoff.

But, then again maybe he is just messed up but not guilty. In that case, i feel bad for him. He now has no record deals and nobody expects him to ever get one again. He is spending money like a maniac and will soon have to sell his beatles song rights just to pay off his debt. Eventually he will go broke because he will have no assets to sell.

The whole hidden room off his bedroom with video tapes disturbs me. So does the little kid' s bedroom up in the loft connected only to his bedroom. It has no windows and is done up like Peter Pan. You might think its there for his own kids, but these rooms were there long before he had kids.

Speaking of his kids; Did you see the pictures of them under the veils? Do they not look very surreal? One thing is for sure, they dont look happy. I would say they looked downright miserable. But its hard to judge. Im just going off the picture.
Tshirts

• Total Posts : 8
RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Jan 13, 2004 03:25
OMG!

Ok, wacko jacko is weird, but is that a crime? C' mon open your egocentric eyes: everyone associates weirdness and unlikliness as the main causation of jackson' s internal conflictual nature to molest little kids; the way I see it is: he believes he is a child .. the man never lived his child-hood; I don' t even think he molested those little kids; i seriously think they are his " pals" .

As for his kids, you cannot judge his kids on the pictures alone.

USA OK !
neminem

• Total Posts : 45
RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:19
It amuses me when people talk like they have actual information, but they really don' t... Michael Jackson is messed up, that much is sure. Did he molest kids, or was his relationship with them purely platonic and just getting blown out of proportion? Who fricking knows! Nobody except him and the kids.
draculalucard

• Total Posts : 13
RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:22

It amuses me when people talk like they have actual information, but they really don' t... Michael Jackson is messed up, that much is sure. Did he molest kids, or was his relationship with them purely platonic and just getting blown out of proportion? Who fricking knows! Nobody except him and the kids.

And God, don' t forget him.
Gorveg

• Total Posts : 10
RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:29

And God, don' t forget him.

Who?
neminem

RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:29
I didn' t. It' s called atheism. :-P
draculalucard

RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:44

Atheists have a God, they just don' t believe in him.
Gorveg

RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:46

Atheists have a God, they just don' t believe in him.

We do? Why was I not informed of this?
Someone get me my lawyer.
draculalucard

RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:51
Think about it, how can you not believe in something if you don' t first admit that it exists. If you believe there' s no God than there must be a God to not believe in.
Gorveg

RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:54
I believe the idea that people believe in a god.
Just like I believe in the idea of unicorns. I don' t think they exist, but I know about the idea thereof.
neminem

RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:55
Eh? You believe in unicorns? I have a sneaking suspicion that you' re trying to be funny. If not, that' s just about the stupidest thing I' ve ever heard anyone say.

EDIT: Wow, I typed that before I saw Gorveg' s post which also involves unicorns. That is scary. And yes. There is a large difference between believing in something and believing in the idea that other people believe in something.
< Message edited by neminem -- 2/7/2004 3:56:42 AM >
draculalucard

RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:57

Eh? You believe in unicorns? I have a sneaking suspicion that you' re trying to be funny. If not, that' s just about the stupidest thing I' ve ever heard anyone say.

Read his last sentence.

Edit: That was to me? Weird, anyway yeah it was to be humouress and to see if I could confuse any weaker minds.
< Message edited by draculalucard -- 2/7/2004 3:58:34 AM >
Gorveg

RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 03:58
Drac, he wasn' t talking to me, silly boy
draculalucard

RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 04:03
Didn' t we just derail the thread?

That' s bannable isn' t it?
neminem

RE: Arrest Warrant out for Michael Jackson! - Feb 07, 2004 07:10
*bangs head on table* No it' s not. What I meant was bannable was more along the lines of what we' d call thread-breaking.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll