Super Bowl XXXIX

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
  • Reward points : 0
Super Bowl XXXIX - Feb 06, 2005 16:00
Wel none my teams in there but since I like making bets with chickapoo I' m saying Patriots will win it. She' s going with Eagles.

So neways what you all looking towards in this Super Bowl? Commercials? Your Team winning? American Dad preview at the end of the game?

whatabout_paul
  • Total Posts : 1227
RE: Super Bowl XXXIX - Feb 06, 2005 18:01
Just out of sheer curiosity I watched the first quarter of the game. I' m taping the rest as it' ll go on way too deep into the night. What I didn’t expect were the sheer amount of stoppages, ad-breaks and other general wasting of time. I know I probably don’t appreciate how the game works fully this being the first ‘American Football’ game I’ve ever watched, but compared to the rugby I saw Saturday (Which I’m also new to) it seems to stall a lot.

Oh, and I say Eagles.

Starman Anthony
  • Total Posts : 563
RE: Super Bowl XXXIX - Feb 06, 2005 19:51
Hmm this is my first time watching The Super Bowl it was kinda fun.. but I was alone. My friends was hosting this Super Bowl party but he lives sooo far away I could not attend.. so I watched it alone.. and I am happy NE won now I get 20$ Whooo! Even though I had no idea..

*Add-On* Hahah I just had to add this did anybody just see The Simpson after the Super Bowl it had Mario!! in it Super Mario!! and he was soo funny and dodging those barrels and then died Hahaha!!
< Message edited by Starman Anthony -- 7 Feb 05 4:05:19 >

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
RE: Super Bowl XXXIX - Feb 07, 2005 06:44

Wel none my teams in there but since I like making bets with chickapoo I' m saying Patriots will win it. She' s going with Eagles.

I went with the Patriots, too! I guess it' s a good thing that they actually won, eh?

Most people I spoke with said there weren' t those great commercials like in the past years... I have to agree.

The game was OK, but really contained no outstanding moments worth recalling.

And...the half-time show was all Paul McCartney (awesome as he is). That was OK, but seemed more like a concert rather than a half-time show.

Maybe it' s just me, but the Superbowl is becoming just another reason to party, as the games are just not worth celebrating...
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

Xtreme
  • Total Posts : 272
RE: Super Bowl XXXIX - Feb 10, 2005 07:51
I was more than pleased to see the Pats walk away with this one. They' re a classy team...what can you do?

Chickapoo88
  • Total Posts : 187
RE: Super Bowl XXXIX - Feb 19, 2005 17:49
That was a very good game, well the last quarter that I saw of it was. I almost gave up on the Eagles, but then they turned it around, if only they didn' t suck they could of won. Now I lost a bet with Mass and I am ashamed. He never loses, I think that he is God and he makes bets and runs the world the way he wants so he wins the bets, that' s what he does, there is no way that he is just lucky. I' m onto you Mass, I' m onto you.
< Message edited by chickapoo88 -- 20 Feb 05 1:50:56 >

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Super Bowl XXXIX - Feb 19, 2005 18:01
nooooooo, I just make bets I know I' ll win. Notice how when you win somthing, its somthing that I never before hand make a bet on it...

Also I am GOD

Chickapoo88
  • Total Posts : 187
RE: Super Bowl XXXIX - Feb 19, 2005 22:22
Awesome, I' m going out with God. What does that make me?