• Total Posts : 412
  • Reward points : 19020
- - Oct 31, 2004 04:35
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 07:10>

vanswa garbutt
  • Total Posts : 412
  • Reward points : 19020
RE: doesn' it seem like there was more posting over the summer? - Oct 31, 2004 13:17
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 07:10>

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
  • Reward points : 0
RE: doesn' it seem like there was more posting over the summer? - Nov 01, 2004 04:32
Well of course...this time of the year most of us are going to school. I' m posting a little more than I did back in the summer but I really don' t have a lot of time. I usually check the forums once a day but sometimes I find myself going a couple of days without checking. It just happens...
In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
RE: doesn' it seem like there was more posting over the summer? - Nov 01, 2004 16:14

Well of course...this time of the year most of us are going to school.

Even if we aren' t going back to school, our children did...and that adds to the number of car trips for school activities (and such), as well as the time spent helping with homework, and getting those kids to bed on time.

Life sometimes su**s!

All in all, it' s worth it in the end...

One last note...as all these great games and movies are released (between now and Xmas), there may be even fewer daily postings.
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

whatabout_paul
  • Total Posts : 1227
RE: doesn' it seem like there was more posting over the summer? - Nov 01, 2004 18:45
Indeed, in the Summer there weren' t many games to play so I spent a lot of time online. Recently I' ve had Fable and now GTA San Andreas to keep me busy. That explains why I haven' t been here as much. In the same stroke I' ve not abandoned here either. I' ve been posting pretty regularly all the time I think, I' m just not a big one for making topics unless I think one needs making.

Rikka
  • Total Posts : 933
RE: doesn' it seem like there was more posting over the summer? - Nov 01, 2004 21:38
I fall prey to school. I spend way too much time in the lab, but that' s ok. over the summer i am pretty bored, once September hits, life gets busy and stays that way for a long time. It isn' t that I don' t come here, I just don' t get to post as much as i used to.