GTA:SA

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 59 of 59
whatabout_paul
  • Total Posts : 1227
  • Reward points : 0
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 11, 2004 21:21
Bling, by completed do you mean all storyline missions finished or have you got a 100% finished game?

Also, how many hours did it take you to finish all the storyline missions and how much arsing about did you do in between the storyline missions?

I’m taking my time, wooing girlfriends, winning street races and finding cars for the import/export docks thing.

Bling
  • Total Posts : 67
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 12, 2004 06:54
I' ve just completed the storyline
Right now im modifying cars,buyin houses and just chillin

I did a little bit of arsin between mission,i didnt won any territories the first time cause i just tought i would do that later
-The Worst Thing You Can Say About A Game Is Say Its Just A Game-

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 12, 2004 09:40
Anyone notice how incredibly dark this game is? I have to turn the in-game brightness all the way up, and even then it is still very diffucult to see a lot of the detail on a properly calibrated TV.

whatabout_paul
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 12, 2004 11:56
A read somones review on the game saying exactly that Joe. I was expecting the worst but really it' s not effected me at all. The only time it' s darker is in Los Santos early on a sunny morning. The sky will be orange and the streets will be dark in shadows until about 10am. But it' s not really been a problem at all.

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 13, 2004 00:03
How do you feel about playing a game with a bunch of yankees in it? I' d love to see an England version where everyone is dressed to the nines and proper (except the hero, of course) and papparazzi chases you around wherever you go. Aw man that' d be great! The entire city life would just stop at 4:00pm or whenever tea time is, and that would be a good time for the hero to commit lots of his crimes.

There should be a game for each nationality. That would rock! I can' t wait to play the Iraq version!

< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 11/13/2004 12:03:43 AM >

Russian Mobster
  • Total Posts : 357
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 13, 2004 03:44
Get to modify those nice camals and horses,put nitros on them.
Get to buy ruble or caves.
XBL Gamertag:RUSSIAN mobster
XBL Games:Splinter Cell:PT,PGR2,Mech Assault, Crimson Skies, MM3, DDR, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, NFL2k3, Moto GP, Tetris,RalliSport Challenge 2,HALO 2.

Bling
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 13, 2004 04:23
i hope the next gta is in london

somethin like a funnt getaway lol

whatabout_paul
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 13, 2004 12:01
Haha, I' d love to see something like that. The problem is now with having an entire state in a GTA game doing just London wouldn' t be enough. We' d need like the entirety of London to drive about with the surrounding countryside and a neighbouring city or two. It would work however as a budget release like the last GTA London, just as a bit of fun.

Vincent Cook
  • Total Posts : 152
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 13, 2004 16:23
I hope the next one is set in Tokyo or in Japan somewhere! That would be cool!

Bling
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 14, 2004 01:01
i remember reading somethin about rockstar buyin the rights to make a gta in india,istambul and london or something like that

so i guess theyre gonna surprise us

Taleman
  • Total Posts : 3
RE: GTA:SA - Nov 14, 2004 02:00
you should alway' s rent a game before buying it, hehe... I remember when all my friends preorderd Fable, and I waited to rent it, we all loved the game, but now they have a game that they beat 5 or 6 times. I beat it once, then I countinued looking for secrets and stuff t' ll I had to return it. So Maybe it was a bad Idea to rent a game spacially if you didn' t like the older versions

ElectronicsJunkie
  • Total Posts : 62
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 15, 2004 07:07
Yeah, a multicultural sequence of GTA games would be great. A mexican one, a Japanese one, a German one, a British one, A french one, jeesh, this would be great! *calls up head of Rockstar*
Ok, they can' t give me a thumbs up or a thumbs down. They said they' d " Think about it"

Vincent Cook
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 15, 2004 15:21
Yeah. Come to think of it rumour has it that there is going to be a Grand Theft Auto Tokyo. Probably just rumours

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 15, 2004 15:26
O hell they went from small city to a larger one to a state its either a country next or the god damn world. GTA:International...o hell they a big enuff and popular franchise that they coudl make it online and have earth be the gaming grounds. Not an RPG but all the GTA elements on one extremely massive level. Ill give them about 3-4 years before that happens. They seem to just pump out the GTA with ease now..how long did it take for thos one ...1 or 2 years?

Bling
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 16, 2004 03:10
Isnt that the game of our dreams?

A game where you can go anywhere in the world and do whatever you want

A mexican gta? it would suck cause you would be jackin volkswagens (?) and takin missions from corrupt cops who want you to kidnap people for them lol

oh yea and im mexican lol

ElectronicsJunkie
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 16, 2004 09:30
Well, the thing that could make an online GTA great (or horrible, depending on who you are in this scenario) is that you' d just run up to some car and pull the guy out of it, and you' d hear someone down the hall in your dorm room scream " Hey! Some ****** just threw me out of my car!!"
You' d be blasting some civilians, and inadvertantly kill someone' s hard earned 38 hour gameplay.
I see some room for malice and frustration at levels not reached before.
Mmmm, more toys? Where?

Vincent Cook
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 16, 2004 16:16
ohhh..one thing I hate is the size of Gta. It' s too big...

ElectronicsJunkie
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 16, 2004 16:19
I rarely ever hear someone complain about the size of a game, especially when there is always something to be doing. Like shooting people.
Mmmm, more toys? Where?

Vincent Cook
RE: Rented San Andreas - Nov 16, 2004 18:12
Lol. the last bit of the main storyline is sooooo boring. Like boring man.....It' s basically taking over all the territories with Sweet. Like how boring can you get?

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 41 to 59 of 59