Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 If You Had $250 To Use To Purchase Videogames or Accessories, What Would You Buy?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
MachineGunMac

• Total Posts : 14
RE: If You Had $250 To Use To Purchase Videogames or Accessories, What Would You Buy? - Oct 10, 2004 04:18
Well if we' re talking american dollars (I' m from Canada).......
Halo 2- 50$
New Xbox- 150$
Ghost Recon 2-50$
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: If You Had $250 To Use To Purchase Videogames or Accessories, What Would You Buy? - Oct 12, 2004 00:17
Well, thanks for the newsflash, Jonah Shoemaker!!!

I have a family of 5 (includes me), home, car, two jobs, and this forum...my life, as you call it, has already been ' gotten' .

What do you have?

At least I manage to contribute to the Kikizo family...

And as for my posting 994 posts (prior to this one) in such a short time, I apologize if I am taking your chances to post so many more times...

Wait, I am NOT taking from your posting...actually I give more for you to post a reply to...hmmm, then why do you insist on singling me out?

They always single out those that stand out from the crowd...that' s why.

I wouldn' t worry too much, Jonah Shoemaker, you' ll eventually have your day, unless you choose not to.
DaRoosh65

RE: If You Had $250 To Use To Purchase Videogames or Accessories, What Would You Buy? - Oct 12, 2004 00:23
Hey, MachineGunMac!!!

Did you already know about the Blockbuster Video Halo 2 giveaway?

It appears that only Canadians can win one of four life-size Master Chief statues!

You should go enter...that way you could tell us what it' s like to have such an awesome prize!

Good luck!
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: If You Had $250 To Use To Purchase Videogames or Accessories, What Would You Buy? - Oct 12, 2004 14:42
Let that be a lesson to you Jonah. It' s not a good idea to go about assuming other people have no lives simply because of their post count.

I have 11,200 posts at the GameSpot forums, in ADDITION to the ones here at Kikizo and over 6,000 at GameFaqs. Most of that is only in the last 3 years. And yet, I somehow managed to graduate from college and I now work full-time in an office...where it just so happens that I have some time each day to post. Perhaps DaRoosh is in a similar position.

Either way, like I said...bad idea.
DaRoosh65

RE: If You Had $250 To Use To Purchase Videogames or Accessories, What Would You Buy? - Oct 12, 2004 17:59
That' s exactly right, fathoms...

I also use a little thing called ' time managment' which allows me to complete my work ahead of schedule, so I can use the extra time any way I see fit...usually posting on Kikizo, reading game pre- and re-views, or just playing PC games while listening to music from same PC.

It' s a wonderful world...sometimes...

I also use the late hours of the day (10 p.m. through 2 a.m.) to post sometimes.

Since I usually get only 4-6 hours of daily sleep, I make the best use of the waking hours as I can.

Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: If You Had $250 To Use To Purchase Videogames or Accessories, What Would You Buy? - Oct 12, 2004 21:18
I' ve got this wonderful book about time management. Unfortunately I haven' t found the time to read it.

DaRoosh65

RE: If You Had $250 To Use To Purchase Videogames or Accessories, What Would You Buy? - Oct 13, 2004 01:27
Good one, Gossi_the_dog!!!

...and welcome to the Kikizo forums...
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message