To Bring, Or Not To Bring...That Is The Question...

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
  • Reward points : 0
To Bring, Or Not To Bring...That Is The Question... - Sep 24, 2004 17:02
When I go to a friend' s house, I play whatever games he has for his game console.

He does the same, when he comes over to my house...

However, there are some people who take their game consoles over to friend' s houses, so they can play their games (as well as their friend' s games) all in one place.

What are your thoughts on this subject...bring the console? ...or, just bring the friend to your place?

Which do you prefer?
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: To Bring, Or Not To Bring...That Is The Question... - Sep 24, 2004 17:26
I haven' t gone over to a friend' s house to play games since I was a teenager, hehe.. But I almost always brought some games and sometimes a console with me.

I personally prefer to bring the stuff over to their place.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 9/24/2004 5:27:27 PM >

Rikka
  • Total Posts : 933
RE: To Bring, Or Not To Bring...That Is The Question... - Sep 25, 2004 01:02
I think it depends on the situation. Sometimes I do, and sometimes we just play what the other person has. Sometimes there is a BIG difference in gaming tastes. I dunno, i usually ask if they want me to bring it or no.

RavenShadow
  • Total Posts : 680
RE: To Bring, Or Not To Bring...That Is The Question... - Sep 25, 2004 02:54
Usually I will go over and play what they have or they will come here and play what I have.
Sometimes a system gets brought over if we are going to make a night of it but not often.

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: To Bring, Or Not To Bring...That Is The Question... - Sep 25, 2004 04:26
I used to take my Xbox places but I' ve stopped doing that. One time I took it to school for a lan party and it got dropped by one of my friends. That night it started making noises, then the next week when I bought Shenmue 2 the damn thing would lock up after the opening scene. Eventually I had to wait until Christmas to get a new one so I' ve learned a lesson about transporting consoles.

Now I will take my PS2 and Gamecube, if not just for the fact that I like to make use of the handle on the Gamecube.
In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: To Bring, Or Not To Bring...That Is The Question... - Sep 25, 2004 08:57
There is no need for me to bring anything since my friend (singular) owns all of the consoles I do. Actually I have other friends, but they are not as heavilly into videogames and I won' t force it upon them. Plus, if they want to play, they can do it at my place for the best presentation of any game.