Metal Gear Solid 3 site offers glimpse at characters

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
  • Reward points : 0
Metal Gear Solid 3 site offers glimpse at characters - Sep 24, 2004 12:20
Metal Gear Solid 3 site offers glimpse at characters

The official site for this highly anticipated game features new images of characters to be found in the game.

Konami Japan' s official Web site for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater has been updated with a set of new character images, which you can find linked in our screenshot gallery to the right. These images include confirmed characters like the superspy Snake, the scientist Sokolov, and the Russian double agent Ocelot. However, the site also features new images of characters labeled as " Cobra units," along with Eva and Volgin, who have appeared in previously released trailers.

The site offers no information on these characters other than names written next to their pictures. Presumably, more information on the game will be released soon, especially considering the fact that the official site has a link labeled " TGS 2004" which contains a cryptic letter from Konami designer Hideo Kojima.

Metal Gear Solid 3 is currently scheduled for release this year. Stay tuned to GameSpot for future details on the game, and check GameSpot' s coverage of Tokyo Game Show 2004 for more updates from the event.

By Staff -- GameSpot

Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

Bling
  • Total Posts : 67
RE: Metal Gear Solid 3 site offers glimpse at characters - Oct 01, 2004 05:43
Hey that cobra unit its pretty cool,specially the sorrow
but at this point i dont know wich trailer to believe in,i mean,at first snake enter the jungle in a halo jump but know you got these planes that drop snake

but im so hyped up i dont even care about that
-The Worst Thing You Can Say About A Game Is Say Its Just A Game-

Mikey G
  • Total Posts : 70
RE: Metal Gear Solid 3 site offers glimpse at characters - Oct 03, 2004 15:26
HAHAHA! I like how on the new streaming video, at the end it says your mission is to capture monkeys, and the monkeys are the one from ape escape!