Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Game Or Franchise Would You Like To See Make A Comeback?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: What Game Or Franchise Would You Like To See Make A Comeback? - Sep 21, 2004 03:52
Okay, Mutant League Football ROCKED. I loved that game to death.

I' ve actually seriously been considering getting a Genesis just so I could play that game again. Well, that and Sonic and Shining Force II.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What Game Or Franchise Would You Like To See Make A Comeback? - Sep 21, 2004 11:28
Pres ' C' ' C' and ' C' again for some ' Kill The Ref' action. Ohhh yeah! The person on player 2' s joypad could control the ref too to try and avoid being slaughtered. You could fall off the end of the pitch though if I remember right
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: What Game Or Franchise Would You Like To See Make A Comeback? - Sep 21, 2004 12:38
The game froze up on me one time because there wasn' t anybody left on the playing field. I nailed the QB and killed him, thus causing the ball to pop free. It rolled away and landed right behind one of those flaming pits. Everyone who went for the ball fell into the pit first and got roasted, including the referee. Heh...the game got all confused, I guess. LOL
music_maniac1965

• Total Posts : 70
RE: What Game Or Franchise Would You Like To See Make A Comeback? - Sep 21, 2004 23:05
id like to see a modern day version of a game from 1965, and its called OutRun.

oh, hold on, sega allready did that one !

then one of my most favorite would be virtua racing. i know there is a PS2 version for it, but i mean with thexture mappings, and lots of extra detail. they may use the old tracks, and the extra one' s made for the 32x version, and the sega saturn version. but just as long as they keep the controlls like the megadrive version, or the 32x version. the sega saturn version may be the best looking of those 3, but i prefer the controlls of the megadrive and 32x versions.

second place would be a PROPER 3D version of super hangon ! the saturn version had to twitchy controlls, and looked just plain awfull !
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What Game Or Franchise Would You Like To See Make A Comeback? - Sep 21, 2004 23:43
MANX TT Superbike? Ugh, that title bit always, always, always made me jump. The secret sheep bike was hilarious though. Those funny people at Sega must have been roaring after that one.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message