GC, PS2, & XBOX News: Def Jam Fight For NY Goes Gold!!!

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
  • Reward points : 0
GC, PS2, & XBOX News: Def Jam Fight For NY Goes Gold!!! - Sep 14, 2004 02:26
Def Jam FIGHT For NY Goes Gold

Get ready for a beating, Def Jam Fight for NY is coming your way!

By Rainier Van Autrijve | Sept. 13, 2004

EA just sent a little note letting us know that Def Jam FIGHT For NY has gone gold for the PS2, Xbox and GameCube.

The ultimate hip-hop fueled fighting game, Def Jam Fight For NY challenges players to step into the shoes of a ruthless street fighter battling for control of New York' s hip-hop underground. The game features an all-new fighting engine including weapons, interactive environments, and five unique fighting styles that can be combined to form dozens of customized hybrid styles for the ultimate edge on the streets. Def Jam Fight For NY features more than 40 of the most well-known artists and personalities in hip-hop today, including Busta Rhymes, Carmen Electra, Lil' Kim, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, Sean Paul, Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg, and many more.

Def Jam FIGHT For NY will ship to retail stores nationwide on Monday, September 20, 2004 and has been rated M for Mature.
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/14/2004 3:01:50 AM >
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: GC, PS@, & XBOX News: Def Jam Fight For NY Goes Gold!!! - Sep 14, 2004 02:41
This looks like one of the most painful wrestling games coming out and looks to be really fun. Imthinking of gettign it but may wait a beat after the release.

lotusson
  • Total Posts : 1212
RE: GC, PS@, & XBOX News: Def Jam Fight For NY Goes Gold!!! - Sep 14, 2004 02:47
Have you ever thought about posting all your News topics in a single thread?

You post so many of them at once they push all the other threads straight to the bottom.

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
RE: GC, PS@, & XBOX News: Def Jam Fight For NY Goes Gold!!! - Sep 14, 2004 02:59
Well, I actually go through several websites and hand-pick those news items that I think will get the interest of the readers here at Kikizo.

I post as I read the articles...that is why there are so many...

I will consider bunching articles in the future, but my worry is that a really good article may get buried in a group of mediocre items. That would spell disaster for readers who turn away from the first story just because it was uninteresting to them.
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.