What Aches...?

DaRoosh65
  • Total Posts : 1968
  • Reward points : 0
What Aches...? - Sep 10, 2004 03:00
Getting old su**s!!! But what' s worse is getting old and watching your body begin to fall apart. Every day, it seems that a different part of my body aches.

Today' s aches involve...

My back, just between the shoulder blades, is still a little sore. And my a**, because of this cheap chair I sit when I use my PC.

OK...that' s my aches for the day...what are yours?
Videogaming is the contemporary interactive pasttime.

toxicavenger
  • Total Posts : 92
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 10, 2004 05:48
my eyeballs ache from the constant lack of being infornt of a computer screen, then all of a sudden spending five hours on it. not really an ache, but the older i get, the less sleep i am able to get.

Rikka
  • Total Posts : 933
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 10, 2004 23:07
my arthritis is flaring up (so my knees and fingers are very painful) and my sinusues are sore today. YUCKY aches and pains.

Sharon
  • Total Posts : 960
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 11, 2004 00:08
My little 11 yr. old cousin has to have hip replacement surgery on both hips because of arthritis -- that' s aches!

Terry Bogard
  • Total Posts : 3915
  • Reward points : 33045
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 11, 2004 00:56
I ache all over just reading this thread! :)

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 11, 2004 03:27
I got hurt playing basketball today at college. I got pushed down and the following occured:

1 sprained ankle
1 sprained finger (all purple and swollen now)
1 busted ass

What really sucks is that this was my good ankle. My other ankle I managed to sprain 3 times within about 2 months of each other resulting in permanent swelling and it clicks when it bend it a certain way. Those babies are going to hurt when I get older...
In response to the following complaint I have decided to change my signature:

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

vanswa garbutt
  • Total Posts : 412
  • Reward points : 19020
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 11, 2004 03:32
am not am only 12 hahahahaha

Joe Redifer
  • Total Posts : 4481
  • Reward points : 43145
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 11, 2004 08:08
are too!

Sometimes my shoulders ache. I' ve had surgery on both of them (at the same time) in the past because they dislocated constantly. Fun stuff! Now if they try to pop out, they are prevented from exiting their sockets. However the extreme pain still gets to linger for several days. Other times the shoulders will start to hurt for no reason... not bad, just achey. don' t get me wrong, I can still lift heavy stuff (my friend and I carried in a nearly-300 pound HDTV set into my house last week) so my shoulders aren' t too weak. But notice I did not compete in any olympic gymnastic events for the USA this year. :)

yoshimitsu15
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 11, 2004 16:54
I feel you about those shoulders. I have both of mine ripped out of their socket in an ATV accident a few years ago. It was pretty bad...tried to jump a hill but ended up popping a wheelie instead...got out of the wheelie just in time to see a brick wall and I' ll let you guys fill in the blanks.

I' ve also had radiation treatment on my left shoulder area which caused a lot of nerve damage. It hurts constantly from my shoulder down to my fingers. Not much you can do about that though.

" by the way, yoshimitsu you might want to click the little checkbox that makes your signature disappear." -Jonah Shoemaker, Residential Dumbass

DaRoosh65
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 12, 2004 01:56
Today, my 7 year old son (by accident while we were playing around) popped me upside my head with his elbow...OUCH!!!

I' ll probably feel this for days...

Rikka
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 12, 2004 05:17
Man, we are a sorry bunch of busted up bastards.

I am in relatively good health and spirits today!!!!! YAY!

DaRoosh65
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 18, 2004 15:09
Today is a good day for me...nothing hurts...yet!

yoshimitsu15
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 19, 2004 04:27
Today was pretty horrible for me...I worked out yesterday and jogged a little...I' m sore all over. To top it all off I have a headache as I have to write this damn sociology paper for my group who are a bunch of idiots plain and simple.

Rikka
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 23, 2004 04:01
my head hurts! And I am in rough shape today. Auto-immunity sucks

whatabout_paul
  • Total Posts : 1227
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 23, 2004 12:57
LOL, noooooo, we' re all going to die!

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 23, 2004 18:41
What aches at my young age?

My shoulder, mid spine section, backrightside ribs, neck, left knee, big toe on left foot, my jaw, and my wrists. All this mostly cuz my acts of stupidity and the harsh work blahg. 18 and i feel like im going on 50. I blame my bosses smoking as im stuck round it almsot 24/7.

toxicavenger
  • Total Posts : 92
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 23, 2004 20:59
new update. my side aches. I just bought the Sealab 2021 dvd and have been laughing pretty hard at it. my stomach also aches... too much chinease food.
febreZe fabric refresher EXTRA STRENGTH origianl scent

Mass X
RE: What Aches...? - Sep 23, 2004 21:20
thats a damn good DVD set I cant wait for the others, but back to the aching thread, my head now aches cuz i just be smacked by a falling 2x4

IORI YAGAMI1211
  • Total Posts : 185
RE: What Aches...? - Dec 27, 2004 13:57
my left arm. it is football season so everybody want to throw the pigskin around. running around and running on walls and stuff.(note: i was knocked out when the wall running started happening) so my left arm,midsection,both legs ache. where is the ICY HOT?

DaRoosh65
RE: What Aches...? - Dec 28, 2004 06:55
And yet, at the age of 39, I once again have a day without pain or aches...

< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 1/16/2005 11:43:19 AM >

Spacepiston
  • Total Posts : 164
  • Reward points : 46595
RE: What Aches...? - Dec 29, 2004 18:49
my arse. Its kinda chaffed.

haha.

DaRoosh65
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 16, 2005 11:46
My kids are home on a 4-day weekend...and my weekend is only a three-day weekend.

My eldest son is already stomping on my last nerve (thus the pain in my neck and arse)...thankfully, I rented Baby Geniuses 2 and am playing it now to keep him occupied.

Mass X
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 16, 2005 11:58
Ever since the old Window and Door replacemtn business been running slow for thur winter, I been home helping my mom with her Daycare...ahg 10+ kids 5 days a week 10 hours a day...one of them brought the flu in so 5 kids got sick including me. Back to work tomarrow at the daycare now filled with more kids home fomr school...AHHHHG

yoshimitsu15
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 16, 2005 14:42
I' ve got this ankle that somehow managed not to break countless times. I didn' t go see anyone about it so now it' s a shade of blue and is almost twice the size of my other ankle. It kept me up all night aching, arthritis type stuff. I should have recognized it for what it was...bad weather. It' s coming a fucking snow storm now, and the snow storm could potentially ruin my plans for tonight.

Adam Doree
  • Total Posts : 1113
  • Reward points : 46210
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 16, 2005 19:20
Everything aches! *remembers this is a family board and stops*

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 16, 2005 20:45
My shoulder has been killing me lately. I mean it hurts to move it at all much less trying to lift something. I guess it' s pretty dumb that I' m still working out when it' s been this bad.

I got it from a fall back at a track meet last march. Some guy tripped me in a race and I broke my elbow. I told the doctors I was having shoulder problems too but they said there was nothing wrong with it other then swelling, yet they never toook the time to actually check or x-ray it.

It kills and I' m hoping to get a doctors appointment in the coming months so I can finally find out what' s wrong. I still haven' t gotten full motion back in it and it' s almost been a year(man time flies).
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 1/18/2005 10:23:27 AM >
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

DaRoosh65
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 18, 2005 10:15
They should have performed a pre-cautionary check to be sure.

Sure sounds like negligence (on their part) to me...

If the results are positive for damage from that incident...I' d take the results back to those doctors that checked your elbows and show them their error.

Make ' em agree to address and correct the problem(s), or you' ll take them to court!

Life' s too short to let someone else' s neglect be the cause of your continued pain...

Let us know how things turn out...

Rampage99
  • Total Posts : 3161
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 18, 2005 10:26
I' ll let you guys know what happens. I just don' t know what they can do if it is screwed up. If they have to rebrake it I can' t have the prcedure done. I' m going to an art school and I need my right arm. Hopefully if I keep working out and running it will naturally loosen up and get some fluids in there for cushioning... that or it could f*ck up my arm for good, lol.
XBL Gamertag: Rampage99

" Basically, pollute the air all you want, your just speeding up the inevitable. Our future generations are f*cked as it is and there' s really nothing we can do about it. Have a nice day "

DaRoosh65
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 20, 2005 06:35
My pocket book...

Is there some force-of-nature that says the more you make, the more you will be forced to spend?

Seems to be my case...

Thank the heavens that tax time is just around the corner.

Chickapoo88
  • Total Posts : 187
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 24, 2005 08:22
Today my lower back aches, and my head and my eyes from this damn cold. They feel like they are dry as can be, but water a lot. Someone please explain that to me. I have aches and I am only sixteen, what is wrong with this world these days?

lotusson
  • Total Posts : 1212
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 24, 2005 08:27
I have no aches. I' m in perfect physical condition. But my fingers broke typing this.

Chickapoo88
  • Total Posts : 187
RE: What Aches...? - Jan 27, 2005 14:46
Today it is my neck, my lower and back and my mind. School is so boring and they give you way too much homework. I can' t wait to be done with the whole " school" thing.