Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What' s On Your Mind Today?
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 46
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 13, 2004 23:01
If it turns out good, i' ll post pictures!

Today i am thinking that being a TA is going to be FUN!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 13, 2004 23:25
My mind is on making a stuffed animal out of one of my sketchs

Sketch here

Ya I dont know why im making one but owell ill just give it to som perosn as a gift...or take over the world for a temporary moment with a new FAD like pokemon
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 14, 2004 02:06
Today (09/13/04), I am worrying about money again...will there be enough to get to next payday...stuff like that.

As always, there WILL be enough, but I am a worry-wort.

My second job hasn' t notified me when I am to start, so I am on hold..and a little worried that they are taking too long to do the background check and to get back the drug test results.

When I called today, they didn' t know when they would call me in for orientation.

Oh well...maybe next week...
Rikka

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 15, 2004 21:16
today i am preoccupied with how much garbage i have to deal with for the next two weeks. BLAH
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 16, 2004 03:12
Let' s see...

The second job that I was supposed to get just went out the fu**ing window...it appears that the personnel manager quit.

Now, I have to wait another two to three weeks for Target to get their act straight... and they could not even tell me when I could actually start work, so I have to look elsewhere for a second job.

Life su**s!!!

Well, sometimes it does...today is one of those days.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 16, 2004 15:56
That sucks DaRoosh65. But it' ll come good in the end. Game and Blockbusters in the UK are being a pain not getting back to me. Both places need people but haven' t sorted out interviews yet. I' m here waiting for the post to come through every day to hopefully find a letter from one of them. Tomorrow I' m off to go sort things out once and for all, I do reckon.

Today I went swimming trying to do some exercise to get in a better shape. Yesterday I even went to the gym for the first time in a month or two. I even resisted beer at the ' ol pup and stuck to a few glasses of diet coke. Go me!
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 17, 2004 03:02
Today was a better day...

I took a co-worker, that had open-heart surgery, to the doctor to get documentation for our boss. I like doing good deeds...

An application was placed at a hospital and at Valvoline. The Valvoline manager said that I should receive a call on Monday...that' s when the district manager will be back.

I am hopeful that I will be working by next week...maybe.

< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/17/2004 3:02:57 AM >
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 18, 2004 06:48
Read this!
Remember when I posted about my problem with the Official Xbox Magazine (OXM)? I got it fixed! I emailed them with a complaint and they replied. They have canceled my suscription and I don' t have to pay a dime...even though I recieved more than I was supposed to: TWO free magazines and TWO free cd demos! WHooh do I feel blessed!
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 18, 2004 15:07
Congratulations, Alley_Hater!!!

Good to see the little guy getting some respect.

As for how things are going for me today (09/18/04), my fiancee got three call backs to come in for interviews on Monday...this is good news, because if she works, then I only have to work one job!

I' m having a really good day today!

RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 18, 2004 15:22
Well I can definately say that I am feeling better than my last post.
Today I am thinking about how I wish I wasn' t sick. I missed a good concert and a movie last night because of it.
On top of that I need to effectively divide my time between playing games and doing school work so I can get both done.
Finally, thinking about when I will be going to pick up Def Jam Fight for NY next week
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 21, 2004 01:20
Well, let' s see...

Today, my fiancee went for two interviews (one was rescheduled by the employer), and got a " We' ll call you back, if we are interested..." and the other called her back to say that she was not chosen, but that she is being considered for a lower-paying position.

That was shot all to he**!!!

I will be calling Valvoline tomorrow morning to see what' s going on with my application with them. Hopefully, they will want to interview soon.

My finances are dwindling, my future is bleek, and I should be down in the dumps. However, I am surprisingly upbeat...

Tomorrow is another day...another chance to get my life back into line.
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 23, 2004 03:30
Today, I finally got in contact with Target...they found my paperwork, drug test results, and background check results!!!

I start early next week...

Arrangements have been made to get my finances back on track. Eventually, I will be able to get some of those XBOX games that I had to pass up due to the lack of finances.

Yaaahoooooo!!!!!
Rikka

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 23, 2004 04:18
Congrats Daroosh! That is great.

Today I am thinking about how much I am going to miss NHL hockey. And how much I should stop procrastinating.
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 23, 2004 11:46
Yeah, I miss NHL, too!
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 26, 2004 02:57
Today was a good day...

I found out yesterday that I was getting a one-time cash award from my job...now I can pay off some bills even earlier than expected!!!

I took my little girl and my fiancee to the Girl Scout pot luck lunch...had some time for me and the my two boys...

...am currently enjoying posting on the Kikizo forums...

What more could one ask for?
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/26/2004 2:58:48 AM >
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 26, 2004 04:59
I' m working on getting a job myself. This college shit is rough on the wallet...
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 26, 2004 05:44
So what do you do for Target DaRoosh?

Remember... life could be so much worse.... you could work for Wal*Mart.
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Sep 27, 2004 14:24
My position is referred to as ' the back room' by managers.

Basically, I will be placing the stock that arrives and is unloaded in to it' s proper ' back room' or sales floor location. I will do this by using scanners to provide product and location information.

It' s definitely not brain surgery, that' s for sure! But, it is close to home, offers enough money to satisfactorily supplement my income, the hours are quite manageable, and I get the store discount (to apply to all those XBOX games I' ve been wanting).

And, with what I saw in the office areas, I should be able to move up the first time a position opens. They have bright, young, and eager kids performing the management and office functions - many people with less skills than I have!

I look to be a major asset to Target...and I am hoping that they will return the favor by promoting me.

Only time will tell...
DaRoosh65

RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Oct 06, 2004 03:54
Got a call today from a local hospital that I applied to almost 6 months ago. I have an interview in the morning.

If I get this job, I will be able to take care of my family' s need and wants AND still have enough money to get all those XBOX games I missed out on (like Fable and ESPN NBA 2005 to name just 2).

As for Target, I will be leaving them only if I get this job...the apy difference is just too much for me to say " no" to the hospital (if the job is offered).

We' ll see...
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: What' s On Your Mind Today? - Oct 06, 2004 14:04
Awesome, DaRoosh -- Good Luck!
Change Page: < 123 > | Showing page 2 of 3, messages 21 to 40 of 46

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages