Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So I just completed Shenmue 2..
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 08, 2007 03:12

Aww Terry, Shenhua was sweet though, c' mon, you' d date her in real life, meet
her parents, then sacrifice that goddamned goat that almost got Ryo killed.

" Hmm, this meat is good.... Ryo, what is this rare delicacy that you caught?"

Yes she was very sweet, but like I said, I would have much preferred to meet her very talkative a$$ at the beginning of Shenmue 3 ;). Let me end Shenmue 2 on the incredible high I was on after Disc 3 ..

As for dating her in real life, Absolutely NOT, lol.. If I could date ANY of the characters in the game it would be the very deadly, Xiuying Hong
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 08, 2007 04:10

Xiuying Hong

Was that the girl who woke you up every morning and Ryo called a Cat?
Terry Bogard

RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 08, 2007 04:41

http://shenmue.planets.gamespy.com/shenmue2_characters.shtml

She' s the 7th picture..
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 08, 2007 05:17

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

Xiuying Hong

The girl that woke you up and Ryo called a cat was Fangmei.
And you actually think it seems likely that Terry is saying he would date young little Fangmei? LOL pedo warning
Apparently she' s 14 in the game but she was acting like she was.. I dunno, ten?
Silentbomber

RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 08, 2007 07:52
oh right yeah, too bad she' s like you know, a game character Terry!
ys

• Total Posts : 532
RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 08, 2007 13:49

Apparently she' s 14 in the game but she was acting like she was.. I dunno, ten?

16 actually according to the guides. And if I remember right Shenhua also mentions to be two years younger when Ryo answers her question about his age.
So no problems there for Terry ;)
Still Xiuying is a better choice. Some troublemakers looking for a fight at the pub when you' re going out? Just run to her if she' s not nearby and tell her what' s happening ;)
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 08, 2007 19:43

ORIGINAL: ys

Still Xiuying is a better choice. Some troublemakers looking for a fight at the pub when you' re going out? Just run to her if she' s not nearby and tell her what' s happening ;)

Very true, because according to Xiuying, only Lan Di and Zim-zimming can kick
her ass, and they are deep undercover.

So she' s the 3rd strongest fighter in the world. Hell, I' d even take her with me to
get my haircut.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 08, 2007 21:43

ORIGINAL: Tiz

only Lan Di and Zim-zimming can kick
her ass,

..and Chuck Norris
" Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head"
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 09, 2007 02:42
I quit Shenmue 2 after a few hours in, it' s just not a good game.
< Message edited by emofag -- 8 Jul 07 18:42:37 >
Terry Bogard

RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 10, 2007 01:50

..and Chuck Norris
" Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head"

Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris < Xiuying
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 10, 2007 02:29
Chuck Norris> anyone else. Don' t let that fight with Bruce Lee fool you, it was all CG.

Here' s a few things you may not know about Mr. Norris:

-Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.

-If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it' s fucking beef.

-When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

-When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, he' s telling you how many seconds you have left to live.

-The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chuck Norris didn' t kill you in your sleep.

-Chuck Norris is always on top during sex because Chuck Norris never fucks up.

-Ghosts are actually caused by Chuck Norris killing people faster than Death can process them.

-Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris

-Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Jeep.

-Chuck Norris once punched a man in the soul.

-Chuck Norris doesn' t need a miracle in order to split the ocean. He just walks in and the water gets the fuck out of the way.

-Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards. Chuck Norris can throw Brett Favre even further.

-Chuck Norris can create a rock so heavy that even he can' t lift it. And then he lifts it anyways, just to show you who the fuck Chuck Norris is.

-Jack was nimble, Jack was quick, but Jack still couldn' t dodge Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick.

-Chuck Norris was originally offered the role as Frodo in Lord of the Rings. He declined because, " Only a pussy would need three movies to destroy a piece of jewelery."

-A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

-Chuck Norris does not know where you live, but he knows where you will die.

-Chuck Norris doesn' t play " hide-and-seek." He plays " hide-and-pray-I-don' t-find-you."

-We all know the magic word is please. As in the sentence, " Please don' t kill me." Too bad Chuck Norris doesn' t believe in magic.

Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 10, 2007 03:04
Omg Agent, that made me laugh for about five minutes.

Silentbomber

RE: So I just completed Shenmue 2.. - Jul 10, 2007 04:03
lol, Jack Bauer makes chuck Norris Cry. I have that t-shirt.

- There are two hands that can beat a royal flush. Jack Bauer\' s right hand and Jack Bauer\' s left hand.

- On Jack Bauer\' s Tax Returns, he has to claim the entire world as his dependents.

- The city of Los Angeles once named a street after Jack Bauer in gratitude for his saving the city several times. They had to rename it after people kept dying when they tried to cross the street. No one crosses Jack Bauer and lives.

- There are three leading causes of death among terrorists. The first two are Jack - Bauer, and the third one is heart attack from hearing Jack Bauer is coming for them

- Some people see the glass as half full. Others see it as half empty. Jack Bauer see the glass as a deadly weapon.

- Jack Bauer never retreats, he just attacks in the opposite direction.

- When a convicted terrorist was sentenced to face Jack Bauer, he appealed to have the sentence reduced to death

- When bad things happen to good people, its probably fate. When bad things happen to bad people, it’s probably Jack Bauer.

- Chained to a chair, tortured, and with the threat of death hanging over him, Jack just wanted something to eat.

- Most people would need months to recover from 20 months of Chinese interrogation. Jack Bauer needs a shower, a shave and a change of clothes.

- Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a \" knock knock\" joke. Jack Bauer found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the goddamned bomb was.

- When Jack Bauer ran out of ammo, he caught 3 bullets in his chest and used them to reload.

- If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he\' d shoot Nina, twice.

- Passed out, surrounded by terrorists and nerve gas, and handcuffed to a table leg, Jack Bauer laughed to himself and said, \" I have them right where I want them.\"

- If everyone on \" 24\" followed Jack Bauer\' s instructions, it would be called \" 12\" .

- Jack Bauer definitely loves his daughter; he wouldn\' t let anyone else who made that many stupid decisions live.

- Withholding information from Jack Bauer is now classified as a suicide attempt.

- Jack Bauer does not get taken prisoner. He puts himself in a disadvantageous position so as to make his next several killings more dramatic.

- Jack Bauer is the only human in the world with the ability to make Chloe O\' Brien drop the personality disorder and patch him through.

- Jack Bauers calender goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Jack Bauer.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 33 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message