Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 03, 2007 07:44

So Graw and Graw2 suck on PC do they?

I hear its entirely different, I havent seen it first hand and while I cant speak for graw2 [I assume its on the same engine] graw1 on pc was horribely optimised, you would want a beast to play it at high and expect a smooth fps.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 2 Jul 07 23:46:18 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 03, 2007 07:50
Seriously,GRAW to pc sucked,Im not saying this beacuse I want xbox360 to have special titles,its just sucked,ask anyone else who got GRAW for pc.

The graphic was lesser too.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 03, 2007 08:03

ORIGINAL: alijay034

So Graw and Graw2 suck on PC do they?

Different developer.

Ubisoft Paris handled the 360 games and GRIN (Swedish developer) handled the PC games.

They' re 1st-person as opposed to 3rd and they' re far more tactical. You can move your team about individually and select their sightlines and corridors of fire as you please. You can jump into the overhead satallite view and see where enemies are then assign each of your guys a string of orders and then hit execute and they' ll move to wherever you sent them and hold their position until you hit execute again and then they' ll move again etc.

They' re slower games and far more difficult games but they' re also shining examples of tactical first person shooters on PC and there are many similarities between the GRAW PC games and Rainbow Six: Vegas.

Graphically the games are nice, especially GRAW 2, ...but like Silent said they' re poorly optimized for older systems and require a beast of a PC to run on high settings and have a smooth framerate.

It' s worth noting that even though many of the locations are the same and the story is the same that the missions are very different and the levels are far far more open ended. They also look different in that the PC games are more gritty with a more ralistic colour palate and lighting.

In know there' s a single playe demo for GRAW PC, but i don' t think they did one for the sequel. I think they just put out a multiplayer demo.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Anyone buying Overlord is a fag irl. - Jul 03, 2007 08:07
I got a intel conroe 6800,2gb ram geeforce 7950-512mb is that enough for GRAW2?

Disliked GRAW for pc though
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 24 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread