Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 M$ Wants Nintendo?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: M$ Wants Nintendo? - Aug 24, 2004 17:13

YAY!!! This didnt turn into a " Fathoms" thread with lots of whining and fanboy calling. LOL.

Find me one thread in the history of this forum where I was the one that began any " name-calling," and then you can talk. Just one. Until then, shut it.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: M$ Wants Nintendo? - Aug 24, 2004 17:55
Rather snappy, werent you? Dont tempt me to put all of the threads you' ve turned into flame wars. Regardless of who started what, you are always the one involved in every flame war on Kikizo.

Anyway, I wanna know the answer to his question. You cant have been gaming very long if you' ve never bought a Nintendo product. Unless of course your Joe, and thats just because hes was the biggest Sega fan in the world.
fathoms

RE: M$ Wants Nintendo? - Aug 24, 2004 18:17
I' m " tempting" you, right here and now. Be my guest. Never once was I the first one to start tossing names around. You also have no clue what it entails; much of the arguments came from Class 5 morons who infested an age-old forum that I was a part of. Being one of the few real gamers in there, I was the vast minority...thus, it' s easy to dredge up old forumites who remain biased in every way possible to say they hate me. You have no frame of reference here. None.

If you' d like to join some active and real discussion with gamers of an older age that understand the industry and enjoy games to the fullest, just let me know. I' ll point you in the direction of one, and maybe you can reformulate your opinions.
fathoms

RE: M$ Wants Nintendo? - Aug 24, 2004 18:18
And I' m going to guess that the guy' s age is around 15.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: M$ Wants Nintendo? - Sep 01, 2004 00:36
yeah how old r u?
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: M$ Wants Nintendo? - Sep 02, 2004 16:20
Whoa not even one Nintendo product? By the way answer the question how old are you?
Regret in 2010

• Total Posts : 106
RE: M$ Wants Nintendo? - Sep 08, 2004 23:09

And I' m going to guess that the guy' s age is around 15.

how old are you?

i say hes 4. 15 year olds dont generally think about wiping their ass before they hit the crapper
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message