Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 just a thought
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
just a thought - Oct 09, 2005 16:48

Isn' t it really crucial at this moment for sony to show some playable demos of its PS3 ?? 360 launch is close and One could think of the reason why sony didn' t show some playable demos of its PS3 is because they are still not proud of the results... well may be some PS3 demos (behind the scenes) look similar if not less impresive than what xbox360 presented lately and that will only make more people head to microsoft and think PS3 does not deserve the wait ... so that' s why sony see it more convenient to keep the hype raging " if there is any hype" and leave playable demos close to the launch date... you got my point??

anyone could think what might be other reasons why sony doesn' t let the world to try the ps3 ??? apart from the obvious reason that demos are not ready yet...

this is just my speculations and i hope they' re all faulse but i' m worried...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: just a thought - Oct 09, 2005 16:59
Sony has a very huge market still,remember psx sold over 100 million ex,while ps2 78millions,while xbox sold 19,basically they still have a big of the market and companies faithfull to them,however they doesnt feel like showing anything yet because many companies think of new games or games idea to what game they creating or they are just quiet untill they got something to show.
Remember how much of gears of war did you see 1 year before launch etc?
The titles are coming trust me.
Sony wont let MS win when they have this huge advantage of the market and gamecompanies loyal.
And remember in europe i see sony ads often,sony even have ads on the biggest sports event that has club teams(champions leaugue in fotball).
Ms? they doesnt have any here in Sweden,and they claim they priced right this time,still the price are the same,so i dont know what they are talking about,no i think ps3 gonna win big in europe.
And remember Usa and europe market is equal,however ofc ps3 will win in japan,and how it will end in usa i dont know,however many in usa went with ps2 so they have still their fans.
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 10 Oct 05 1:06:45 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message