Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 another feature you may not know about (Wii)
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
another feature you may not know about (Wii) - May 12, 2006 09:10

Nintendo' s hopes are that everyone in the family will own their own Wii remote, each with a distinct look, and that people can just hop into a game with the controller�and the Wii would customize the look or settings of a game based on which controller turned it on the console...."
Pyrii

• Total Posts : 42
RE: another feature you may not know about (Wii) - May 12, 2006 09:17
That could be an interesting bit of customisation. More polish than essential, but it' d be nice.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: another feature you may not know about (Wii) - May 12, 2006 09:27
You know what would be cool? If some third party could sell a gun attachement and maybe a reciever that goes on your chest that recieves signals and basically enables the remote/add-on to be used like laser tag. Imagine, having some buddies over for a party (everyone is drunk/stoned) and after some Super Smash 3 you decide to chase eachother in the forest with the Wii remotes.

Shit, you don' t even need the console to enjoy Wii.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: another feature you may not know about (Wii) - May 12, 2006 10:26
How the hell would any random Wii know how I paint and draw on my own remote?
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: another feature you may not know about (Wii) - May 12, 2006 10:48
Nintendo should try to get TAIKO: Drum Master. The Wii controller and image is perfect for it!

http://www.namco.com/games/taiko/

It was freaky seeing professional men and women in suits queuing up to play that thing when I was in Tokyo last year

vdig

• Total Posts : 226
RE: another feature you may not know about (Wii) - May 12, 2006 10:57
Customised Wii-motes, huh?

Mine would have a picture of Kenshiro, Taizo, and the Descent ship on it, with my future X-Box Live tag name on it. Yeah, that would be nice, so long as I don' t lose it... but I won' t lose it. Meanwhile, my sister' s would have Samus and Solid Snake on it, as well as her own photoshopped, artsy mug. My brother would have a neon blue and black Wii-mote, and the 2 baby brothers would have one green and one white.

My parents, having their own Wii-motes? The cost better be cheap for that to be a reality.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll